Air India
Air India Employee Review

Wish i had more time with Air India

October 23, 2017
It was a 3 months Internship training with Air india (Mumbai).Attending to the agents who would wait in a long que for their invoices to be prepared as there was only 1 staff to attend them.
September 16, 2020
Same role
Internship (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Unlike their internal management issues they've good team and HR. They maintain basic attendance of everyone. As it was back office operations and it was located in Old Airport there was no much of work to do and as interns only job to do was data entry and know HR responsibilities and work.
Pros
Certificate and experience
Cons
No paid internship
April 5, 2020
Same roleSame location
Intern (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Best Job opportunity, Awesome environment, Superb People, The difficult part is to reach the job location, Huge Hangar space and good facilities for people and employees
May 6, 2021
Same location
Administration Section in Medical Department on Contract Basis (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I liked to work happily in Air India with good staff and learn new things daily from them ver cooperative and helpful. Meeting new staff daily taking immediate responsibility of work every time. Like Air India staff I have not got happiness from other companies where I worked. Air India staff never hurt me while working they used to help me on time. I loved spending time with doctors sister, pharmacist staff admin staff etc.
Pros
Sometimes
Cons
8:00 hrs
  1. Wish i had more time with Air India