Air India
Air India Employee Review

Work perfection and productive

August 7, 2019
The management has highly regulation policy of aircraft maintenance, management and CAMO(QC) under DGCA. It is a Very fine organization to work in the field of avition.
Pros
free work space
Cons
April 30, 2019
Same role
Trainee Engineer (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I gained hands-on experience in aircraft overhaul process. The tasks I carried out during a one-month training period are:- 1. Performed assembly ,dis-assembly and testing of hydraulic and electric brake of Boeing 737, 747 and 777 2. Performed assembly ,dis-assembly and testing of undercarriage components (wheel hub, tires and landing gear) of Boeing 737, 747 and 777 3. Performed complete overhauling of aircraft pressurization and air- conditioning system for Boeing 737 The aircraft enginners working at Air India are very dedicated, meticulous and sincere in their work. The level of precision and accuracy employed at Air India was extremely high and even the most simple tasks were carried out with utmost care.
Pros
Highly professional yet familial atmosphere
Cons
Poor Cellular Network
September 6, 2018
Same role
Trainee Engineer (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I learned about the various parts of the aircraft's engines and their functions and the maintenance and overhaul repair of the aircraft. i also learned a lot about the aircraft
February 17, 2020
Same location
On Job Trainee (Former Employee) - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
It was a great opportunity to improve my skills and to develop my knowledge.There are different departments to get experience from. New tasks in everyday.
  1. Work perfection and productive