Air India
Air India Employee Review

January 2, 2020
I was very excited to work with such an Airline which had such a great reputation in the market and my expectations were very high regarding the skills and knowledge which i was about to learn. The company did not let down my expectations and very day was great and challenging. There were times when the task which i was assigned were tough but my senior trainers were very experienced and co-operative they thought me how to work at such difficult times and how to manage time. My overall experience at Air India was unforgettable and i got to learn a lot of new skills which will help me boost my future career in this field.
February 10, 2020
Same role
Aircraft Trainee Technician (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Good place to shape your future Well experienced technician and Engineers Proper equipment for type of aircraft Well maintained hanger Good facility at work place
Pros
Good trainers
Cons
Lack of development
December 2, 2018
Same roleSame location
Aircraft Trainee Technician (Former Employee) - Mumbai, IN
I learned to work related to the white body aircraft.How to work under the supervision of the senior is also a most important factor.Also find out the snag is a key factor of the work.
Pros
maintenance work
May 6, 2021
Same location
Administration Section in Medical Department on Contract Basis (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I liked to work happily in Air India with good staff and learn new things daily from them ver cooperative and helpful. Meeting new staff daily taking immediate responsibility of work every time. Like Air India staff I have not got happiness from other companies where I worked. Air India staff never hurt me while working they used to help me on time. I loved spending time with doctors sister, pharmacist staff admin staff etc.
Pros
Sometimes
Cons
8:00 hrs
  1. Working with Air India was an overall Great Experience and got to learn a lot of things and gained some very useful skills.