Air India

Air India Employee Reviews in Ahmedabad, Gujarat

As I stated my professional career with Air India so it was really a great experience working with it. It helped me in dealing with people and situation. The workplace culture was very healthy and plesent. I enjoyed working with the company.
you could build your good profile here and should go for a better future with this airline..the staff and the seniors are such supportive and helpful.
Actually before when i started working in AIRINDIA. I was thinking that it would be good to join my country national carrier but after when i actually join it it was totally opposite to my expectation no salary on time no encouragement by our seniors or no future benefits if we work longterm here....
Air india is a one of the old and biggest airlines in india . Air india have covered mostly all world location . Air india have given good customer service to there customer.
Pros
No launches
Cons
12 Hours
It was great experience working with Air India, Friendly culture, Management was good. The co-workers were very supportive.I learned a lot, coordination,management as it was my first career company.
Handled passengers during Air India Pilot strike I learned so many things. How to greet customer, handle typical customers, how to solve problems, Multitasking. Management and co workers were really good , they always helpful.
I learned here about Customer Service & Time Management. But the Company Managment was not good enough. Work sharing with collegues but the hardest part of the job is no time management and delays at the workplace.Come on time leave almost late night due to flight interruption.
Pros
Freely atmosphere
Cons
Long Hours and Continous delays
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Air India?