Air India

Air India Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Unlike their internal management issues they've good team and HR. They maintain basic attendance of everyone. As it was back office operations and it was located in Old Airport there was no much of work to do and as interns only job to do was data entry and know HR responsibilities and work.
Pros
Certificate and experience
Cons
No paid internship
I'm working in Airindia as a security personnel and I'm eager to do something relates to content writing work as my part time therefore I request to all my client if you lot of stuff for content writing provide me I'll provide best quality work as per my experience.
it was my first job and almost b3 years I was work with Air India because of management support I learn my work properly moreover it is good atmosphere for new employees to lear work.
I have just passed class 12 and want to became flight attendant kindly give me a chance. I will always grateful to u for this kindness I will do my best.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Systematized job at work,with scope for learning everyday,with reasonable management, with trained manpower &flexibility of working in shop,major,line areas.
Pros
Best infrastracture
Cons
A public sector environment
worst company they dont even bother about employees basically ground staff benefits are not good.no basic understanding about employees working hours are too hard..
Pros
no free everything is chargable
Cons
long hours some times we need to work for more than 24hours
it was a nice time working with Air India in my life. will be memorable for me in my future. it was a glamorous job and day to day we get different experience from work place so that will not get bored.
Pros
free meal coupon
Cons
picnic
Air India is government company. The job security is the best compared to all other ailines, Salary not at par with my qualification although medical benefits and passages seems ok.
Its good experiene to work with Air india .got lot of internatinal experience by handling pax from around the globe.we use to handel MALAYSIA AIRLINES,AIR MAURTIUS AND AIR ARABIA......SO ALMOST DIFFERENT AIRLINES...FROM DIFFERNT PARTS OF THE WORLD....MET ALL TYPES OF PEOPLE..GOT EXPERIENCE......HANDLING THEM
presently working in air India sats as a customer service agent II from past 5 and half year till the date. i am very intereste join in your airline thank you
All Ground staff works Assisting VIP customer Issuing Boarding pass Ticket booking
Flights are not so hectic. Lot of senior cabin crew aged 40+, leave was easily granted when requested, co-workers were friendly, though heirarchy was strictly followed. The toughest times would be during boarding when the flight is full and there is not enough baggage space in the overhead bins. The best part was international hotel stays and the night stop allowance. Overall it is a great place to work.
Pros
Additional allowance for international flights
Cons
Have to follow strict orders from seniors whether they're right or wrong
Managing Operations of air cargo . Handling all Passenger and Cargo Air Craft Buildup and Break Down. Loading plan from specific airlines. Ensure the safety of Cargo & ULD. Handling all inbound flights. Co-coordinating with export office for transit shipment
Started my career with this company. with zero knowledge about aviation, today i can say i can handle daily operations (ground operations) with a team efficiently
Pros
Free meal vouchers
Cons
Health care
8hr work.I learned many things about the ticketing and learned about different customers needs and wants. management was good.and the co workers also very good.The hard part of the job is some times the customers are in a very bad temper we need to calm down them.And i was not the direct staff of air india. we worked under sparsh Bpo as an air india customer service agent
  1. Bengaluru, Karnataka