Air India

Air India Employee Reviews in Calicut, Kerala

Work Flexibility, Government Airlines Management should be improved Punctuality of the employees Salary timelines can be improved and the work culture.
Ticketing,Well aware of Check-in and boarding procedures (An expert in Sita Check –In system),Documentation check (Passport/Visa checks),GD Clearance,Boarding Gate,Ramp,Mishandled baggage handling,Meet and assist passengers,Baggage Reconciliation (BMA & BBA)
• Pre-Flight & Post Flight Works • Check In • Reservation & Ticketing. • Mishandled Baggage (World Tracer) Issuing domestic and international ticket.
successful in aligning organizational plans to deliver business value.Air India has been rated the world's third-most unsafe commercial airline by a German airline safety think-tank in a ranking that was debunked by the national carrier
I have done reservation and Ticketing in Air India city office calicut, I have done load and trim, DCS, post & pre flight work, service controlling in jet Airport services at calicut airport
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Very good relation with co-workers Helpful management Enjoyable working place Happy mood with colleagues & management Very good experiance in customer service
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
It can be a wonderful company but right now need more attention from the owners. they intentionally or unintentionally for ignoring such potential company and the workers. Hope they will give more attention.
i improved my knowledge more from air india express.its change my thought.its made me a talent employe.the managment is the key helped alot through out while work.the coworkers are fully supported and teach the how to do the the work and how to finish the work in a limited period.
Good technical service of Boeing aircraft by skilled aircraft maintenance engineers and technicians.But the facilities are less.
I have learned that how to deal with our costomer,our management are not so strict,co workers are friendly,there is no hardest part in our job and handling bording gates are most enjoyable part of the job because its like a competitition to make flight early departure.
Pros
there is no free lunches etc
Cons
8 or 9 hours
I was a trainee tech over there and they dont pay even stipend