Air India

Air India Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

Great learning Experience. it was pleasure working there . People are really nice cooperative and understanding. Else vast variety of work . I find it really helpful
In Air India everything is good but from 2005 none of the employee of airlines is permanent they all are on contract basis because of which you are not benifitable to any facilities of the Company
I would not recommend anyone as growth in salary too slow and lot of competition for one post. For growth you strong linkups or pick up balls of boses
Salary should be a little bit more...and that's all ....and I love everything about this airline....each and every person having a dream of joining airline..must join air India...coz it's the perfect airline with a good salary
Air India is the major government avaition industry in India , i loved working here as an intern ! I learned about airplane engines , their assembly lines etc .
Good place to work with job security. I learned a lot during my job with Air India Limited. The job required me to go into the very minor details of assignments in hand.
Senior is good and sported and any time help me good environment and full of pressure and I like this and I upgraded my skills and more of things and good company.
I cant say anything. Less salary No job security Heavy work Even huge load of work less amount of salary No medical benefits No travelling allowance
place for learning, from morning to afternoon you have to do the work in between you can have very delicious and very very cheap food from the canteen.
Its a good platform for work. People are usually engrossed in their work. Tasks are assigned to a specialist. They have experts for every work. I had a good experience with that team.
A typical day at work. What you learned . management. Workplace culture .The hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job Yourcompany review and job title will be shown publicly on indeed
Pros
Free launches
Cons
I am the self motivated person therefore my learning is different from others . Otherwise it gives you a chance to learn only when you yourself would want to. work culture is more or less demanding as of any other airline.
it was good experience working with Air India. I learned a lot from my seniors, my colleagues and my juniors. I joined in Mumbai at CSIA. Staff was very supportive. I learned flight handling, equipment maintenance and their emergency operations when they break down. Apart from Flight handling I learned Procurement of Ground support Equipment, Workshop Items, Transportation of GSEs from one station to other, Liaising with Port Clearing Agents. Budget planning, Equipment Inventory, Record maintenance etc.
Pros
get full time for personal life.
Cons
no career growth.
Totally Government sector, But a good start for the career. Exposure in airline business, good learning. learned the fare calculation and its intricacies, , now Galileo does that for all, but working out a fare used to be very challenging and exciting task. You get the kick if you worked out a better fare, than your colleague, constent learning
nice working environment and good perks. good learning growth prospects are good. medical coverage for lifetime. free tickets to self and famiily even after retirement.
Excellent experience of being part of Air India Limited. Great career for air craft maintenance engineers and air staff. Lots of facilities and benefits.
Air India Ltd has been a good place to experience the most critical part of Public Relations i.e Crisis Management in today's hyperconnected world where the power lies in the consumer's hand.
Pros
Great team
Cons
Lack of work-motivation
Regular monotonous Work environment is pretty dull Very old staff Hard to commute Not much exposure to any other work besides your own Less prospect for growth
Pros
Good brand name
Cons
Boring work culture
Unfortunately it is not the norm, as many companies fail to practice good techniques to engage their employees. But thankfully, there are many ways that a company can change the atmosphere to create a better workplace environment. The main focus should be to give the employees a voice and create an office that’s for the people, by the people. Creating or reinventing an office to be employee-centric will lead to more success in the long term, as it’ll increase revenue growth and improve customer satisfaction.
Working with such an organization has boost up my career.It was the company where i have learned about how to deal with the customer.. gained the knowledge of aviation industry ..
It was fun to work with different crew every other day . i enjoyed travelling and meeting different people. The work environment was extremely well . i will cherish those moments forever .