Air India

Air India Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

It's a dream that came true. With flying comes responsibilities and with an ambition to grow Air India helps you be to do so by being the wind beneath your wings of aspiration, and dreams. It was an eye opener to the world out there. A thorough learning experience of sorts. Air India helped me grow and have my own wings of confidence, knowledge ,skills and gave me the courage to take on the world.
Pros
Meeting new people, visiting new destinations, embracing new cultures, flight and passenger safety skills
Cons
Good place to work, no work tensions, but airport is too far away from the City. Traveling daily long distance may impact health. If Near by no issues.
Overall work culture was good.Co-operation between management and sub-ordinates was productive.Medical,Welfare and transport facilities were good.Need improvement in revenue routes.
It was nice and good to work the place were we can learn good things and good work I have gained a much knowledge in Air India from IT department hardware and software
A platform to explore in aircraft system Place to build mechanical working experience Pressure working skills Time management Friendly environment co-operative senior engineers
Not bad company, work is good but shift time schedule is bad.work place culture is good, I learned lots of things and I learned more subject on aircarfts.
Pros
nothing
Cons
I thanks to air india sats company for giving me this opportunity to work with them and i get full knowladge from my company now i m looking for better opportunity
Pros
An excellent Airline offering ample chances for creativity and freedom to devise and innovate products and solutions. As Head of the Training Institution it was a challenging assignment completing mandatory trainings before schedule.
Pros
Free Air Passages.
Cons
Nothing in particular.
A Typical day at work ,and the most enjoyable part of this job, and work place culture, and the hardest part of this job,the management and this company
Since I was just an intern. I couldn't get a lot of access to technology related to aerospace. Saying that the environment was friendly to work. People were very helpful.
Convincing candidates to get admission in our college is really a good job for me . It always shows how much positive energy i have inside me to convince the candidates .
No typical day Healthy relationship Supportive Cooperative No hardest part The more the revenue generated by the company
Pros
Job satisfaction
Cons
Slow career growth
i gain good knowledge an experience working with airindia.Learned many thing how to respect the Passenger how to communicate with them.my co-workers are very supportive with me.they always appreciate my work i enjoyed working with my seniors.
Pros
nil
Cons
nil
very good environment working there. Very helpful colleagues. working there is a very enjoyable part of the jb.
Pros
yeah free lunches
Cons
no long hours
  1. Hyderabad, Telangana