Air India

Air India Employee Reviews in Kochi, Kerala

Working with Air India Express as Line Maintenance Trainee was one of my best experience as aviation field is passion, and could know and learn a lot with them.
Cons
overall,it was a proud experience to work with a nation airline but difficulties are always the part of the work .I taken it as a challenge and ready to take the similar challenges in future jobs also .it will nourish my career and add weight to my experience bundle.most enjoyable part was the handling different type of passengers.handling dissatisfied and angry customer was a great challenge .
Pros
good job environment
Cons
long hour jobs especially in peak season
this is the place where i can grew up my self . good engineer's with good knowledge.its like being in a family . to assist the line maintenance activities was my job role .
Enjoyed and studied a lot from the company and resigned only because of im looking for professional enhancement.Got so much experience and troubleshooted lot problems while working.
very friendly working atmosphere.learned to work under high pressure.i enjoyed the employment with air india.i love to meet and interact people.And the management too was very friendly.
Good company atmosphere.learned how to deal with different type of customers .understand their queries.Give them best appropriate solutions in right time,same time stick on company's policies.
Pros
Low coast foods.cab service, training session
Cons
12hours shift in nights
To build a strong career and improving the standard of the firm by the involvement of my hard work in all fields of the job given to me and energizing my surroundings to achieve the highest expectation of the firm.
Pros
Csa
Cons
Csa
Every one managed to work as a group. no one complains eachother istead we all worked in such a manner to maintain good relationships, which i think gave an efficient output on day by day work. intimacy walked hand in hand with positive outcomes. everyone were elder than me, most of them were nearing to retirement, but the never made me stand alone also they managed to make fun out of works. The hardest part i ever felt was procrastination, which inceases work load. so i never wanted to experience such things.
Pros
foods for utter cheap rates
Have to handle a lot of guests(passengers) whom sometimes happens to be hyper or drunkards whom creates issues. Management is the least supportive and having a very consuming as they pay less and asks for more productivity with any supportive grounds for their demands. Most of the co workers happen to have a certain stereo typical behavior and is less supportive except a very few who helps me out in certain situation.
Pros
Nothing beneficial
Cons
Long hours of job, less pay, hard job, no job security.
It was not easy for me to face somany people and interact,bt my co-workers and superiors were so helpful.enjoyed each and every moment over there as it was good atmosphere to work with.hardest part was while leaving the job and missing those friendly atmosphere.
I was working as an apprentice there at Air India ,Kochi. The colleagues were having great helping mentality and was very friendly.
Pros
coach service to and fro from home town to airport
i was in customer service agent in air india.i know air india's check in system.we are using liaison for all work.i learned duties of arrival and departure side.i learned how to handle a customer.
Monitoring and coordinating every airport functions Gained Confidence to manage different contingent situations and to act quickly to these. getting things done through others and get the departure on/before time with the support of my team brings me more satisfaction. The most enjoyable and hardest part is every day is different. One can be enjoyable other will be hard at times (in case of delays/cancellation/diversion etc)
Pros
friendly and lively
Cons
No career progression
To convince passengers regarding missing of their baggage by finding out any OHD(if any) in any station and provide them interim if applicable(as per company) and delivering the baggage to there doorsteps
• The training emphasized on exposure to industry and on the spot study of the activities related to aircraft and its maintenance. • Assisted in carrying out different maintenance checks, Transit checks, Extended Transit checks on BOEING737-800NG fitted with CFM56-7B Engines. • Collaborated with a multi-disciplinary team of electrical engineers, avionics engineers, operational crews. • Interacted with other interns on a variety of projects and improved my teamwork and communicational skills.
my job role includes the following; • Dealing with passenger inquiries about flight departures and arrivals • Checking passengers in giving seat numbers • Providing boarding passes and luggage labels • Telling passengers about luggage restrictions • Weighing baggage and collecting any excess weight charges • Taking care of people with special needs, and unaccompanied children .
handling of passenger in a day is a wonderful experience handling different passenger is enjoyable part
on the whole its a good environment to work in. but it comes with its own side effects. the payment of salary is not prompt. salary paid is very less compared to the work done
Pros
good for starters to come into
Cons
cannot support a family with this salary
getting oppertunity to work with different types ofv agensice and handling various types of passengers .
good working atmosphere. easy to get lots of information and frequently updateing of knowledge
It was a great opportunity for me,as it helped me a lot to make improvements in my carrier.I was in charge of the office also it was a challenging task for me.I had to meet different types of clients there.