Air India

Air India Employee Reviews in Kolkata, West Bengal

I have learned how to take decisions at tuff time,management is not good as it should be. The hardest part of the job when I was in chennai there was a devastated flood time that tym we have evacuated many pax in safe zone it has been given very experience to me.
Good but not growing sector .. I am not a direct staff of Air IIndia, I am under the Air India subsidiary company Air India Air Transport sevices Ltd.
Fabulous airlines company with beneficial perks with lovely behaviour with the staffs the working hours are limited as per the guidelines and discipline is highly maintained
I have been worked since 2010 a Lot of training was completed bur the company's growth rate is zero and I want to develop my skill and improve my future.
This air line is very good for us... Air India management also good... Their seat n all very comfortable.. And we safe in this air line.. Their food also very tasty for health also good..
atypical day atone work what you learned management workplaceand clture the hardest of the job the most enjoyable part the job airport and air india company mobarak Ali
Pros
am.08
Cons
pm.05
1. Very professional and accuracy in work . 2. Very secure service provider. 3. Customer friendly . 4. On time service . 5. Extra benefits in comparison of other competitive companies
Pros
Very spicified shift
Cons
Shortage of manpower
I want to looking for a truck driver job. If any one of company r sweepable on me pls contact me.... Thanking you.... I was working in air India as a ramp driver.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
10-12hours
day started with full energy and aspiration polite and humble well management co-workers were help full in case of delay and cancellation of any flight,to manage the impatient customers. when we arrived office with full uniform,it looked gorgeous really n felt proud to be a part of national flag carrier.
have experience to work with Airbus and boeing with latest technology to solve technical defects. Peer workers are helpful in gaining knowledge regarding systems, & how to repair them
Pros
free tranportation
Cons
job security
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Air India?
Numerous days of examples were there with myriad sort of challenges.solving the same insurmountable one confidence level has reached it's pinnacle. -To take challenge crossing negativity the way it comes. -co-workers ok. -Hardest part of the job facing head-on the problems at the operation's area. -The job itself is thrilling with full of challenges.
Pros
company is staff friendly.
Qs 1.a typical day at work 2.what you learned 3.management 4.your co-workers 5.the hardest part of the job 6.the most enjoyable part of the job Reviews. 1. Hectic Day with Long Hours of duty. 2. How to be Patience. 3. Not proper. 4. Very Friendly. 5.Waiting For hours to operate next Flight. 6. Enjoy Flying.
Pros
Friendly Environment
Cons
Hectic schedules
Great work experience and lot of knowledge and Self confidence.
Pros
Good seniors
Cons
Salary and allowance not as per market . It is low and must be reviewed.
1) I learn all the inbound and outbound process of cargoes by using sap sd 4.6 Tool. 2) Main problem is that the manpower.One employee has to handel more than the work allocated for him or her.
i working for 8 hours and doing a job with, flight handling, cargo offload, cargo loading , cargo deposition , Cargo Buildup . Manage ULD , customs clearence
i learned how to handle the customer and i learn the time value
  1. Kolkata, West Bengal