Air India

Air India Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

ASM sherpa one of the best managers of Air IndiaAnd its a pleasure for me that i worked under her leadership and also thanx TATA they support our government when they need and they fulfilled the requirements but now we need to be more smart comparing to other Airlunes we require more youngsters with good experience and smart mind agents.
I am working in Air India Mumbai and nagpur for the maintenance of wide body aircraft of Boeing family. The air India base maintenance experience is best experience
Best Job opportunity, Awesome environment, Superb People, The difficult part is to reach the job location, Huge Hangar space and good facilities for people and employees
AI is good place to work for and it has good work like balance. various opportunities to grow your carrier and become a good human being . Thanks
No proper management no proper guidance provided no proper training provided without equipment we asked to work on ramps. No proper work given as per our designation always we are asked to work on different things..
No time to time salary Havey working. Dailey extra work ( Over time) but not any facilities for Any FTC staff.no medical facilities. Last 8 to 10 month very bad conditions. Ext
Pros
Just one tag it's A national career
Cons
No future for young generation
I was very excited to work with such an Airline which had such a great reputation in the market and my expectations were very high regarding the skills and knowledge which i was about to learn. The company did not let down my expectations and very day was great and challenging. There were times when the task which i was assigned were tough but my senior trainers were very experienced and co-operative they thought me how to work at such difficult times and how to manage time. My overall experience at Air India was unforgettable and i got to learn a lot of new skills which will help me boost my future career in this field.
After acquiring so many b2 licence there is no progress in career. At present there is uncertainty with the company. In view of recent closer of other airline in this country people may lose their job.
it was a good experience....i did a lot of exciting work there which helped me to build my capabilities to the extent that i can now d a lot of work of my own.
I Learnt many new things there great experience. New style of working and many things. Also I got superior who helped me to understand many new things.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Air India?
No future, Don't waste your time to work here.please don't work here, you will lose your time and nothing will get in return, No future, Don't waste your time to work here.
A typical day at work used to start with a task sheet given for the day and thus completing the given task within the time limit was very competitive. The job taught me many things like maintaining the aircrafts , repairing , servicing, overhauling of engines etc. The management was perfect which helped me manage tasks according to the time. workplace culture was very friendly and everyone celebrated festivals or special occasions together. Meeting up to the standards was the most difficult part yet we completed it within the prescribed time limit the way it should have been done. Working in such a fantastic company would be something someone will just dream of.
Pros
flexible and sufficien
Healthy and Happy Culture to work with. Good opportunity to learn new things. work stability and flexibility. Job Security. Good location. Great facilities for employees and their family.
Very accurately and precisely service done by the engineers High technologies and upgraded machinery that I learned Love to be a part of air craft maintenance team
Working in airindia is like having a vast experience over a wide body aircraft. Much more to learn for fresher's. We get to work in Shop maintenance, Line maintenance as well as in Base maintenance.
Working with AIRINDIA is awesome. Everyday i got to meet up with new people,new destination, new experiences. Air india is national carrier Of India and one must feel proud working it and serving the nation.
The facility given by air india no other airline gives love you air india our captain 1st officer crew member and one more important part is our ground support or ground staff these all persons give air india to fly in air to all over world
Work pressure is lot. One should have more tendency to wait and complete the given work. Crucial Environment with staffs. Working tip: Very unpredictability of work and staffs behaviour towards work.
Pros
Canteen and coupons facility
Cons
Long hours stretch work
Very good place to work with. Good career advancement and job security. Pay as per government guidelines but perks of unlimited medical for self even after retirement. Air tickets quota for everyone which is ofcourse subject to seat availability. But firm bookings can also be made for a limited number of seats well in advance. This depends on management policy based in seasonal load factors.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Government pressures
I am work there 1 year , I got there lots of Knowledge in Electrical Field.Come and experience the advantages of India's biggest MRO Company that handles multiple fleet of aircraft such as A320 family, A310, A330, B737NG, B747-400, B777, B787, ATR & CRJ at all major airports in India. We provide following Line Maintenance Services which are managed by well trained and highly experienced personnel :- Strategic Line Maintenance Services at major network stations in India. Transit , Base, Daily and Weekly checks at multiple locations. Engineering Assistance including certification to foreign carriers at various Indian stns. IATP approved provider of Aircraft Recovery kit and services for India and neighboring countries. Ground Handling Services at economical cost at all major stations.
Payment not affordable, no job satisfaction, no job security, medical not satisfactory, no grade wise increments, management not proper & also corrupted, only things about self promotions, they have no interest in their workers,arrange contracts & get benefits.