Air India

Air India Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

I liked to work happily in Air India with good staff and learn new things daily from them ver cooperative and helpful. Meeting new staff daily taking immediate responsibility of work every time. Like Air India staff I have not got happiness from other companies where I worked. Air India staff never hurt me while working they used to help me on time. I loved spending time with doctors sister, pharmacist staff admin staff etc.
Pros
Sometimes
Cons
8:00 hrs
Done my training in qcts and production planning department from june-16 to december-16. The training period was good and you can learn many new things about aviation in detail.
1. Maintenance of aircraft 2. About flying mechanisms, maintenance techniques, etc. 3. Management was not so efficient. 4. Typical government job culture. 5. Nothing much. 6. People
Pros
None for internship
Cons
No salary
If someone needs to gain experience on aircraft then this place is for you. I have worked as a trainee here for 1 year and I found it to be a disciplined and hard working place.
One of the great experience that to work on live aircrafts with highly talented AME's and technician. I am very much tankful for the higher authority to given me such a great experiences and also taken me as a part of the crew for a short period.
Every day at work was the same as being intern. Learned much more about operations weighing and loading of Cargo and clearance procedures. Management was ok. Work culture was horrible.
As Air India is very sensitive area to deal with the maintenance of Boeing Aircrafts, I needed to be very disciplined as work start and end with the every seconds.
It was a 3 months Internship training with Air india (Mumbai).Attending to the agents who would wait in a long que for their invoices to be prepared as there was only 1 staff to attend them.
It is a poorly managed Airline Service, with non-professional management. Complete chaos in the system and many important technical and engineering sections have unskilled professionals.
Pros
National carrier
Cons
Non-professional managemnet
I am lookin out to explore my self at a very good position by workin at very good company. As i hve an one year experience though so i am lookin out for best opportunity coming in my way
I had a very comfortable job here, with comfortable timings. But unfortunately I couldn't continue longer even though I was enjoying, due to personal reasons.
Air India is a prominent airline of India. So it was challenging for me everyday working on applications and requirement gatherings to keep the organisation at fast pace. I learned a lot in Aviation domain.
Pros
working environment
Cons
no appreciation of your work
Air India has given me the opportunity to work with them as an intern . The people out there are co operative and helpful. Good positive atmosphere it labs to work smoothly. The experience as intern has been great.
Pros
good working envirpnment
Cons
firewalls blocking important softwares making it dificult to work.
you'll enjoy working here best mro in india canteen facilities are good enough work culture is too good good learning experience just being ruined by top management .
I was working in hangar at Old Airport Mumbai. It was a wonderful opportunity to work with aircraft maintenance engineers and technical officers. As a technical trainee , all the senior engineers supported a lot to learn things.
Good Job for Graduates to work in a team. Rotational shifts to work. Best in Aviation Industry. Challenging jobs . Too many new things to learn. Co operative senior staff available to work with them.
Learn a lot from this job. Got so many work experience of different different systems. Got to knw how to communicate with people's . I just love this job. I got so many things and so many well wishers from here.
Pros
Cons
So fun
i worked in shifts almost with all international airlines learnt a lot as there was lot of work. would have not left if i wasn't interested in becoming a pilot. Now, finishing my flying, also doing MBA.
Pros
Healthy Atmosphere & lot of people to interact with
Cons
Long Hectic hours
In my tenure of 10 years, I have found Air India to be an employee centric organization with multiple employee friendly policies. Even with a hectic schedule, it was always a pleasure to be on board and interact with different passengers and like minder cabin crew members. I have learnt a lot from my job, especially to deal with different personalities and to multitask.
It was indeed a great experience to work with our flag carrier. The potential of the company is enormous and the infrastructure unlike other companies is majestic.
Working in Air India is quite good Experience. You get to Know good Knowledge about Aviation. Management of Air India is not enough good or Productive Working process is very Slow