Air India

Air India Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

I liked to work happily in Air India with good staff and learn new things daily from them ver cooperative and helpful. Meeting new staff daily taking immediate responsibility of work every time. Like Air India staff I have not got happiness from other companies where I worked. Air India staff never hurt me while working they used to help me on time. I loved spending time with doctors sister, pharmacist staff admin staff etc.
Pros
Sometimes
Cons
8:00 hrs
Had a great experience to get trainee experience in Air India pvt ltd In the component overhaul department In Air India I was under the guidance of Aircraft maintenance engineer
Pros
Free breakfast, lunch not costly
Cons
U get more feee time
i had a lot of unforgettable memories working with air india .as a trainee in ground operations being with the very nice working environment, helpful colleagues i learnt the basics of ground handling very well. how to deal with any situaton in what manner n how to act according to the work demands n how to get the work done in efficient manner effectively
Pros
nice canteen
Cons
9hrs of work
servicing, modification, repair, replacements, tests, operation & inspection of aircraft components/items of equipment during major checks airframes & engines.
If the day is hardworking then we are avilable for that hardwork We will learn daily how to handle guest different behavior We will learn how to manage guest and fullfill guest need We will experience open work places and culture The hardest part of job is to convence the gues The most interesting part of job to interact new people
Pros
Free accomdation
All of work culture is average in the aiesl. All peoples are supportive & well experianced. Little problm with dyanmic career & salary structure. Over all nice.
Day starts at 9.30 am. Management was not that cooperative. Work place culture was not that encouraging. Hardest part was non appreciation by the management and therefore I had to leave Air-India after working for 13 years as I was not considered in the management cadre in spite of completing Cost Accountancy. Chartered Accountants used to dominate in this organisation unlike other government organisations.
Pros
Free air passage, medical, canteen facilities etc.
Cons
No need to sit long hours
Less working pressure, approachable support staff, cheap food, good working environment, was there for 1 year and willing to extend, learned many things
Air India is a good company to work for. It gives us a job security and we can maintain a good balance between work and personal life, Shift requests are catered.
A typical day at work starts from 8.15 am with attendance & job allocations I have learned how the airlines work, how manpower is managed. poor management. friendly work culture. no hardest part in this job. most enjoyable part is working with the partners as team work.
Pros
fun work place with the people around
Cons
Top management is unaware of lower people, no job permanence and poor salary structure.
excellent place to work, one can learn many things practically with a great environment. The most enjoyable part of the job is to work in an airplane. The hardest part was the climate with high humidity.
Pros
Free lunch and breakfast
Cons
security check-in
Worker on a temporary basis a for job experience . It was my favourite place as I could handle the customers. I was sure of getting the similar job/s. The staff & the mangement was good . I could handle the passenger load as I was in Passenger side.
Pros
Excellent work environment
Cons
short tenure
daily routine work no personal life. many more thing to learn in work place. management is good. friendly environment.
Pros
45mins break
Cons
9hours
Air india is a good company for people's future. i have very good experience in this office. here service of air craft units. any more department of air india just like NEC, NTB & old airport. i'm working in NEC, Engineering Department as a Office assistant from 04.08.2015.
Good working place, challenging jobs, good security for job... 8 hr working day. Learned about the maintenance activity carried out on aircraft. Management is good. Work place is friendly. No hard side. Work is enjoyable.
Pros
Fine
Cons
Ok
learn new knowledge and work. how many aircraft they have. separate section for all component and parts. easy to learn all works. but difficult to join in air india.
Pros
good people
Cons
small type of works only given
I am trainee here at air india its good to work in airindia right know im trainee . Airindia is a good company which is having all boeing aircrafts with them
Nice company to work with but very limited scope to grow. Global mobility scope is less. Very long hours at work. Learnt a lot about aircraft maintenance work
A great place to work.I came across more advanced instruments and besides i was engaged in setting up testing panels for various instrument testing.
1.Teaches to face every hurdles by our self, without depending. 2. New challenges and Tasks. 3. Helpful management during all times, whenever required.
Pros
Fun and Learning Place
Cons
Sometimes less time break
This was the core of my education and this experience intrinsic to my graduation. This was my first taste of a stressful schedule and working under a time paradigm. It was also my first experience of working under the bare sun where most of the maintenance activities are performed. An enlightening experience and character building exercise.
Pros
Discounted lunches and amazing food
Cons
Time paradigm and the overall work environment