Air India

Air India Employee Reviews in New Delhi, Delhi

Good life experience is.there so.much of learning always Working at airport itself is a wide scale of exposure Loving itGood place of learning so much at different systems different airlines handling Reservations, boarding , check ins pax and so.many things You are able know different kind of problems pax facing and how to.resolve them regarding visas passport and various kinds of travel documents Excellent institute of.learning no doubt
Pros
Free transportation
Cons
Sometimes long breaks sometimes no breaks
Aviation industry, working with Air India, National carrier of India. Meeting new crew daily at work helps your adjustability power with an individual
While working with Airline I learned the value of time when we had to send the flights on time as some Airlines lose a lot of money and customers if flights get delayed. Greeting everyone with a smile and helping them with their check in procedures and guiding them towards Aircraft and making their journey memorable was my motto.
Pros
Canteen was subsidized so lunch was good and and at a reasonable price.
Cons
Night shifts.
Good place to work but there is too much discremination between Permanent Staff and Contract staff. Career progression is very slow Salary increment and accomodation not available
Pros
Goverment Company
Cons
Discrimination by management
from this company i got opportunity for getting so many various weight and balance license. management is very nice,my colleague are also very helpful nature.
Job security is there but growth opportunistic are not very good. Too much bureaucracy. Has flexible work culture. Need to have upgraded technology and need to train its workforce.
It is 24x7 work environment for the fresher to startup their carrier on a high note. I have increase my decision taking and also increased my team leading skills.
Pros
Great Atmosphere for fresher
Cons
Very low salary compared to work load
The day starts early at air india as you have to report early in the morning at around 7 pm. Transport service is provided by the company. It was a great learning experience and the people were very helpful.
Is the best place to work to enhance the position as well as status, in order to survive with glamor and charm, as well as to motivate others also to improve their service standards.
ITS A GOOD ONE COMPANY AND BEST THINGS IN IT ALSO. Focus on the company and your individual experience while employed there Provide reasons for why you liked or disliked working at the company Ensure any facts you include in your review are true and accurate
Pros
Free lounces
Cons
Long hurs and half hour also.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Air India?
A very lucrative job I had ever experienced.. Plus ample package offered to employees which shows enthusiasm among employees towards their work.Employees were not at all had any stress level.Air India uses new software i.e SAP which is getting more and more popular among many companies within India as well as in abroad too.
Pros
Working enviroment
Cons
Perks
Normal day starts with challenges , workload , tensions. It feels like we are at war. But we have support of colleagues more as friends with constant appreciation from management. This positive and supportive attitude of management provides us motivation to give our 100% each day every moment. We face challenges to keep services up and running ,always keeps us on toes. We learned to handle any situation with positive attitude . The most enjoyable part of our service is customer satisfaction . That smiling faces with which our customer left.
Pros
Lunch vouchers, transport, air travel
It was great experience working with the company. I could learn the financial techniques while testing and was wonderful experience.
Great work culture Lot of other benefits Got much exposure from ticketing counter to customer handleing
After merger of air idia and india airlines work culture needs to be improved. Promotion policies and salary structured to be reviewed.
Pros
Job security, Flying benefits, Medical, Transport and other welfare facilities
Cons
Stagnation. Promotion policies are not fair. Pay revision is required
Lethargic culture. Not much attention is being paid to interns. Typical government organization where every employee is just concerned with doing their part of task.
I enjoyed my job too much and enhanced my job skills there and I had a great experience working with Air India. I got opportunity to know about different people from the world because I was working at international airport. I actually come to know about hospitality and aviation in real sense.
i had great experience with air India, its a good company to start with as a fresher and handled passengers in extreme difficult conditions with minimum staff. Well versed in Air Ticketing.
It is a workplace needing interaction with various groups of people, comprising of regulatory authority, vendors and manufacturers, co-workers and trainees. This interaction enriches the life and the job experience.
Pros
Concessional air passage
Cons
it was a good place for get good experience.it is one of the busiest airport in the world.the main problem was salary.they are ot giving the salary for that post
its worlds five star airlines and i had really enjoyed when i was working this organisation and i m really thankful to give a such wonderful opportunity.