Air India

Air India Employee Reviews in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala

It was a great opportunity to improve my skills and to develop my knowledge.There are different departments to get experience from. New tasks in everyday.
while working in air india it gives a good pleasure for me and i believe it a good privilage for me and from there i learned more things related to aircraft especially wheels and breaks,i spent almost 80% of time in the wheel shop it helps me to achieve more knowledge as well as to study works from there and also provide me to built a good technical skills.
The management has highly regulation policy of aircraft maintenance, management and CAMO(QC) under DGCA. It is a Very fine organization to work in the field of avition.
Pros
free work space
Cons
worked as an implant trainee in the company where they make u pay money for the company to get the post and later on makes u work with no benefit apart from their company certificate for the experience no future job opportunity within the company
Pros
great exposure
Cons
no benefits, no job
I was an implant trainee in air india express limited for the last 6 months. I had worked in aircraft scheduling, technical service(engines), component overhaul division(wheels and brakes). It was a nice experience for me. I had a good knowledge from there and studied more about the technical services and maintenance.
Airindia is a great platform for working, exploring more ideas and action. Day by day getting more experience from this field. Different kinds of things are studied from this industry like customer handling, value of time.
Pros
Benefit
I was eorking there as a trainee , as a part of my course. It felt to me as very effective over the training , and the co workers where very helpfull ,
Like every company this also have both pros and cons. The good thing is that being a Gov organization it a platform to learn a lot. At the same time you feel fund allocations are too sluggish due to awful amount of paper required for the same.
Pros
stress free environment
Cons
sluggish feed back
Very good ambience. Work satisfaction. Good management. Very good remunaration. Free passages. Managing staff. Revenue accounting. Expenditure, handling imprest passing bills, making payments etc. All in sap
Air India Engineering Service Limited, Trivandrum, Kerala is one of the top aviation industry to showcase our skills in management and technical skills. As a trainee I am going to complete one year experience in Safety, Quality Assurance and Technical Service and Component Overhaul Division within two months. So that I am highly confident that I can do whatever tasks given to me in Management side and Technical side. Now I am looking for a career that help to polish my skills in Aviation Industry or in any other Engineering or similar sectors.
Pros
Concession for food and travelling tickets
Cons
Health care, Cultural programmes
The ability to work independently,. knowledge of Safety precautions Fire Prevention,Use of Ground Equipment,Aircraft material parts and its function.
Ensuring 90%serviceabilty of the equipment and prepare all documentation works like preparing checklist,log book,job card etc.Attending airline audits,ISO,ISAGO audits.
Good working environmental conditions. Adequate manpower Friendly co-workers Have learned many things about field.
I am able to put all Data in my faithful. My previous organization is good. I have learned lot of things from there. It is a great platform to learned more
Pros
Any
Cons
work starts at 8 am every one is given certain allocation to work on aircraft allocation changes very often ,which helps us to work and learn different systems and areas of aircraft,technicians are very co-operative and helping to teach us new work,hardest part of job is something which happens when work getting due to insufficient spare items or hardware.overhaul we enjoy the job.
Pros
Nil
Cons
ok, cool
I am so happy to become a part of national carrier of india AIRINDIA .I enjoyed and learned a lot regarding office administration, data entry, using excel in a very deep manner.The coworkers and senoiurs are giving me excellent support. And it was a moment for to me to keep in tochh with high officials of airindia with related to job.It was a challenging days when i joined and later i studied and grasp the knowledge .As the office was in ramp side, we could able to see the landing and take off of all aircrafts and it was quite enjoyable.
Pros
free lunch
its a gud company which has good hangar facility . carries out major maintenance. ther wil be long working hours bt i found it mentally satisfying. the work culture of this company is of maximum productivity in least amount of tym
Pros
excellent work culture
work in sensitive area. knowledge about all equipment using for security purpose. management co-ordinate with staff co-workers attitude is good. profile the passengers is the tough job to find weather he/ she is suspicious or not. enjoyable part is good knowledge about aircraft and its operation.
This is a place were both excellency,skill and hard work must be needed.All are well oriented and corpora ted and have a well disciplined excellent people ,always having a joyful atmosphere
hai i am working in our B 737-800 NG flight with my senior engineers and friends . we all are very happy to do those works and we all are very energetic , dedicated peoples in our works. thank you
Pros
less price for all food items.
Cons
medium hours
it was really a very nice company. i learned so many things like how to become a very good worker. i had many good friends over there. Really i was not having any hardest part for my job. But i can say the most enjoyable part of the job is greatest satisfaction after my work, which i have done ..
  1. Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala