Air India

Air India Employee Reviews for Aircraft Maintenance Technician

I am working in Air India Mumbai and nagpur for the maintenance of wide body aircraft of Boeing family. The air India base maintenance experience is best experience
Overall work culture was good.Co-operation between management and sub-ordinates was productive.Medical,Welfare and transport facilities were good.Need improvement in revenue routes.
nice working environment and good perks. good learning growth prospects are good. medical coverage for lifetime. free tickets to self and famiily even after retirement.
servicing, modification, repair, replacements, tests, operation & inspection of aircraft components/items of equipment during major checks airframes & engines.
I was eorking there as a trainee , as a part of my course. It felt to me as very effective over the training , and the co workers where very helpfull ,
All of work culture is average in the aiesl. All peoples are supportive & well experianced. Little problm with dyanmic career & salary structure. Over all nice.
enjoyed working at air india. day to day acknowledgement of what was learnt in theory. Air India taught me to be punctual,because if i didn't my share of work was given to others. The maintenance of wide body aircraft was amusing as modifications were done on it.
Nice work place . Nice environment. Good for learning at first stage.It is best for training. Company give us training in all sections.
i improved my knowledge more from air india express.its change my thought.its made me a talent employe.the managment is the key helped alot through out while work.the coworkers are fully supported and teach the how to do the the work and how to finish the work in a limited period.
Air india is Inida's national airline, they offer good salary and the working environment was good in air-India, there was good team work and the people help each other.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Air India?
I have gained good experience . when i have to handle two aircrafts at a time but i have confidence to handle them at a time and i manages in time. Management was perfect Co-workers very supportive No Hard part, i have strong will power to deal perfectly Hard work is the most enjoyable part of the job
very serious in line/transit maintenance works.it operates Beoing 737-800NG fleet ..My colleagues were very friendly and dedicated.
Air-India, Mumbai has molded me as a person with better skills and command over most maintenance activities .Self managed & motivated with ability to work independently. frendly people healthy environment. Enggineers are very supportive and ready to help always.
Pros
Free accomadation, include traveling, foods
Cons
nothing
A good company, i studied a lot of maintenace works from there.The staffs are soo co-operative and airindia have everykind of aircraft.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short hours
one can satisfy himself for working in national carriere only.there is no value as well as growth if someone care and works hard for the company.
Pros
free passes
Maintenance Of Aircraft Systems, Parts In Base And Line Maintenance. Learned a lot of things that is unpreachable. Management is Fine But is not as good, it is very FAIR. My co-workers is very nice, enjoyable, helpful, utilizing the time to do a lot of work in a short period. My hardest Part of job is to work over the Wings, and doing ULTRASONIC Testing of Engine Nacelle, and Doing Maintenance In Cargo Sections Of Aircraft. The most enjoyable part of my job is to do a Maintenance Of Engine, Servicing of oil filters and fuel filters, mounting of engine to an Aircraft, Greasing and Maintenance of Landing Gear , Maintenance of Air cycle machine(ACM), Maintenance of Primary and Secondary Control Surfaces etc.
Became an Aircraft Personnel from Layman from here.Learned lots of things both theory n technical.
Pros
nil
Cons
nil
  1. Aircraft Maintenance Technician