Air India

Air India Employee Reviews for Assistant General Manager

Good place to work with job security. I learned a lot during my job with Air India Limited. The job required me to go into the very minor details of assignments in hand.
I am the self motivated person therefore my learning is different from others . Otherwise it gives you a chance to learn only when you yourself would want to. work culture is more or less demanding as of any other airline.
An excellent Airline offering ample chances for creativity and freedom to devise and innovate products and solutions. As Head of the Training Institution it was a challenging assignment completing mandatory trainings before schedule.
Pros
Free Air Passages.
Cons
Nothing in particular.
Solving various issues related to procurement , arranging supplies from Vendor to meet operational and maintenance requirement. Learnt to be perfect in procedural aspects of procurement process. Management and co workers are cooperative and supportive. Motivating the workforce beyond the call of duty is very difficult and enjoyable part is very accomodating while making mistakes.
Pros
Good welfare benefits
Cons
Bureaucratic management
  1. Assistant General Manager