Air India

Air India Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

ASM sherpa one of the best managers of Air IndiaAnd its a pleasure for me that i worked under her leadership and also thanx TATA they support our government when they need and they fulfilled the requirements but now we need to be more smart comparing to other Airlunes we require more youngsters with good experience and smart mind agents.
AI is good place to work for and it has good work like balance. various opportunities to grow your carrier and become a good human being . Thanks
Good but not growing sector .. I am not a direct staff of Air IIndia, I am under the Air India subsidiary company Air India Air Transport sevices Ltd.
Worked as a customer service agent for handling of charter flights, under pressure and competitive environment. got an opportunity to learn many things related to customer handling and aviation industry.
I have learned how to take decisions at tuff time,management is not good as it should be. The hardest part of the job when I was in chennai there was a devastated flood time that tym we have evacuated many pax in safe zone it has been given very experience to me.
Air India Aiatsl , its a pride and honor to be a part of our National carrier, this job not only was earning for me but also it helped me to improve.
Senior is good and sported and any time help me good environment and full of pressure and I like this and I upgraded my skills and more of things and good company.
I know how to take care of our customer efficiently I would be able to quickly understand all their needs and can provide a satisfactory remarkable service. My skillset and expertise makes me a valuable asset to your organization.
it was my first job and almost b3 years I was work with Air India because of management support I learn my work properly moreover it is good atmosphere for new employees to lear work.
As I stated my professional career with Air India so it was really a great experience working with it. It helped me in dealing with people and situation. The workplace culture was very healthy and plesent. I enjoyed working with the company.
Ticketing,Well aware of Check-in and boarding procedures (An expert in Sita Check –In system),Documentation check (Passport/Visa checks),GD Clearance,Boarding Gate,Ramp,Mishandled baggage handling,Meet and assist passengers,Baggage Reconciliation (BMA & BBA)
While working with Airline I learned the value of time when we had to send the flights on time as some Airlines lose a lot of money and customers if flights get delayed. Greeting everyone with a smile and helping them with their check in procedures and guiding them towards Aircraft and making their journey memorable was my motto.
Pros
Canteen was subsidized so lunch was good and and at a reasonable price.
Cons
Night shifts.
it was a great place to work, I am really enjoying my duty. Handling transactions in a timely manner over sales, delayed, cancelled flights, and any issue related to lost/ damaged luggage. There are so many challenges am facing, most of the typical part is flight cancelled, delay at that time very difficult to handle passenger but i learn at that situation how to handle passenger in that situation
I would like to interact with new people.... That gives different types of experience..... I'm also very much interested to work in this airline field..... I'm also enjoying in working there....
Pros
Cons
No cons
It was very bad because the management was not listening to employee and not giving to much benefits to its employee and working culture is too much bad salary is also not raising too much in 3 year salary is raising.
Pros
Not available
Cons
No short break
nothing great to tell about this company, Management is very poorly handled and no support to the staff. Work load is also not balanced and distributed evenly.
Good for a start, but no more growth in the profile. You have to accept the same role for years with very less salary increase. Change has to start in the management. It is very good news reputated company, but lake of proper management and people eating a lot with what ever the revenue generates.
You have to face challenging customers but everyday there is something new to learn. There is no recognition or rewards for hardworking/outstanding performers.
Pros
opportunity to interact multi-cultural guests
Cons
Salary is not fair for the amount of pressure and work.
I work almost in all areas of airport Reservation & ticketing, marketing, check-in, boarding, cargo handling, loading supervisor, controller, load & trim sheet licence, finance function, VIP charters handlings etc
Pros
overtime govt holidays paternity leaves medical
Cons
low salary
Airport job is enjoyable job. Air india is our company.getting new information about aviation feild day by day.we have 8 hours duty.shift duties are there.
Pros
All facilities
Cons
Enjoyed and studied a lot from the company and resigned only because of im looking for professional enhancement.Got so much experience and troubleshooted lot problems while working.
  1. Customer Service Representative