Air India

Air India Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Air India Aiatsl , its a pride and honor to be a part of our National carrier, this job not only was earning for me but also it helped me to improve.
I know how to take care of our customer efficiently I would be able to quickly understand all their needs and can provide a satisfactory remarkable service. My skillset and expertise makes me a valuable asset to your organization.
I would like to interact with new people.... That gives different types of experience..... I'm also very much interested to work in this airline field..... I'm also enjoying in working there....
Pros
Cons
No cons
Good for a start, but no more growth in the profile. You have to accept the same role for years with very less salary increase. Change has to start in the management. It is very good news reputated company, but lake of proper management and people eating a lot with what ever the revenue generates.
You get a chance to meet and interact with people from various part of the world. Always be ready to handle stress. You will face various life experiences.
Good good.... Very nice company.... My intension is if they increase all the benefits of employees then it's great... No one will leave air India....Good
i have learnt how to handel diffrent kinds of passenger, and i learnt about boarding, clearence, checkin, flight handelling etc.... in my work place i can enjoy the whole day there ont be any boring part over there......
No job security No career growth good learning opportunities No permanent jobs work life balance is not good
I enjoyed very much with working Air India as a Customer service, I learn how to assist the customer in professional manner, team work, handling pressure, my most enjoyable part of the job was Lounge receptionist.
customer service agent job was perfectly good environment with people and happy to give solution each customer -learned how to handle different kind of the passengers busy time as well -managed At the rush time we can manage different kind of passenger -co workers All type of co workers we can be freindly -hardest part of the job At the same time many customers to give solution -enjoyable time when customer sought us really get enjoyment because i am going to give solution
super i learn how to handling customer services management is very bad situation excellent co-workers shift timings relationship between the customers
Pros
Free food
Cons