Air India

Air India Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative in Mumbai, Maharashtra

ASM sherpa one of the best managers of Air IndiaAnd its a pleasure for me that i worked under her leadership and also thanx TATA they support our government when they need and they fulfilled the requirements but now we need to be more smart comparing to other Airlunes we require more youngsters with good experience and smart mind agents.
AI is good place to work for and it has good work like balance. various opportunities to grow your carrier and become a good human being . Thanks
It was very bad because the management was not listening to employee and not giving to much benefits to its employee and working culture is too much bad salary is also not raising too much in 3 year salary is raising.
Pros
Not available
Cons
No short break
nothing great to tell about this company, Management is very poorly handled and no support to the staff. Work load is also not balanced and distributed evenly.
You have to face challenging customers but everyday there is something new to learn. There is no recognition or rewards for hardworking/outstanding performers.
Pros
opportunity to interact multi-cultural guests
Cons
Salary is not fair for the amount of pressure and work.
Worker on a temporary basis a for job experience . It was my favourite place as I could handle the customers. I was sure of getting the similar job/s. The staff & the mangement was good . I could handle the passenger load as I was in Passenger side.
Pros
Excellent work environment
Cons
short tenure
daily routine work no personal life. many more thing to learn in work place. management is good. friendly environment.
Pros
45mins break
Cons
9hours
1.Teaches to face every hurdles by our self, without depending. 2. New challenges and Tasks. 3. Helpful management during all times, whenever required.
Pros
Fun and Learning Place
Cons
Sometimes less time break
> working in shift >lots of people interact >team work >multi tasking work >give proper service to passengers >meet VIP passengers
work no issue learned to handle passenger..checkin system,etc poor management harsh behavior of permanent staff flight delay or cancelled no such enjoyable moments
Pros
nil
Cons
nil
Respected sir I would like to join your company undoubtedly because the company has superb goodwill in the market and this co. Is the right platform for me to utilize my skills as well as bring out my hidden talent with all your support.
Some staff are more stubborn but d coworkers are very good timings are not suitable as they involve all 3 shift duties . As compared to work responsibilities the salary we get is lesser
Pros
Staff benefits
Cons
i have learned to be calm at any critical condition at work. management is not look after employees comfort but still i felt sometimes its cooperative. co-workers were fun loving and nice. it was standing job. due to cooperative staff i have enjoyed my work.
The company was good to work with.The seniors were good helping and assisting you in all that we did and were also supportive in all sort of duties we performed during our duty hours.
Cons
I joined AIATSL because I wished to be a part of Airline field I enjoy my work but there is no career growth with the firm and no salary increment ever.
Good service to passenger by providing good service and helping them boarding the flights and smooth transfer and helping them by making reports in case they don't receive their bags
Not found any Typical Day at work in Air India. I learned new System Radix and good Communication Management of Air India is so good and sharp on work. My co-workers are as good as i aspect and we work as a team. The Hardest part of the job is to handle any client who is angry or unhappy with our companies. The most enjoyable part of the job is to Handle good nature or jolly kind's of client's having good conversion..
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Duty on Saturday
Each day there was an exposure to wide technical knowledge. Learning practical sessions on maintenance and operations with latest technology and new equipment. Management was friendly. Co-workers were co-operative. Hardest part of the job was learning and understanding too many things say for example hydraulics. Enjoyable part was I never got bored to go for my job. Vast Technical knowledge for each project.
Its provide me the great opportunity to work as a team. It provide me the knowledge of Arrival, Departure, Transfer Desk, Immigration and Custom Process.
Pros
Great way to enter into airlines field.
Cons
Salary
In air india air transport service ltd, I work as a customer service agent in co-ordination cell. I work for air india flights (western region).The work over there is all operational work, monitor all ai flights.
Pros
transport facility from kurla station
Cons
a typical day at work - hecticI learnt lot about aviation.Management needs to be more proactive.Co-workers morale needs to be lifted up.Lot of people involved in the decision making process.Most enjoyable part is when the flights run on time,the satisfaction deri ed is great.
Pros
learn a lot about aviation
Cons
the tremendous financial crunch and and lack of availability of the aircrafts