Air India

Air India Pay & Benefits reviews: Customer Service Representative

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

It was fast paced as we had to send the flights on time and and that was challenging but at the same time it was fun I enjoyed it.

While working with Airline I learned the value of time when we had to send the flights on time as some Airlines lose a lot of money and customers if flights get delayed. Greeting everyone with a smile and helping them with their check in procedures and guiding them towards Aircraft and making their journey memorable was my motto.

Pros

Canteen was subsidized so lunch was good and and at a reasonable price.

Cons

Night shifts.

Customer service agent

It was very bad because the management was not listening to employee and not giving to much benefits to its employee and working culture is too much bad salary is also not raising too much in 3 year salary is raising.

Pros

Not available

Cons

No short break

Learning is good

Good for a start, but no more growth in the profile. You have to accept the same role for years with very less salary increase. Change has to start in the management. It is very good news reputated company, but lake of proper management and people eating a lot with what ever the revenue generates.

Work culture is quiet good but no growth in the company

You have to face challenging customers but everyday there is something new to learn. There is no recognition or rewards for hardworking/outstanding performers.

Pros

opportunity to interact multi-cultural guests

Cons

Salary is not fair for the amount of pressure and work.

Excietments

I work almost in all areas of airport Reservation & ticketing, marketing, check-in, boarding, cargo handling, loading supervisor, controller, load & trim sheet licence, finance function, VIP charters handlings etc

Pros

overtime govt holidays paternity leaves medical

Cons

low salary

Good job

Good job but not worth for my education and i can't improve myself from here. I need a job for my interest and it may be hard and the working time may be long and the salary should be good.

Pros

I don't know

Cons

not interested

Very professional

1. Very professional and accuracy in work . 2. Very secure service provider. 3. Customer friendly . 4. On time service . 5. Extra benefits in comparison of other competitive companies

Pros

Very spicified shift

Cons

Shortage of manpower

Very bad and no motivation

Actually before when i started working in AIRINDIA. I was thinking that it would be good to join my country national carrier but after when i actually join it it was totally opposite to my expectation no salary on time no encouragement by our seniors or no future benefits if we work longterm here....

Happy to work with airindia but salary is very very low

Good good.... Very nice company.... My intension is if they increase all the benefits of employees then it's great... No one will leave air India....Good

Great Future Growth

It is 24x7 work environment for the fresher to startup their carrier on a high note. I have increase my decision taking and also increased my team leading skills.

Pros

Great Atmosphere for fresher

Cons

Very low salary compared to work load

not satisfied with job

worst company they dont even bother about employees basically ground staff benefits are not good.no basic understanding about employees working hours are too hard..

Pros

no free everything is chargable

Cons

long hours some times we need to work for more than 24hours

Funworking, supportive staff, encouraging, opportunity to learn and enhance

Its been a great exprience working with Air india as the working environment is very friendly,supportive and encouraging. Got to learn many new things and know my work very well in a very short time.

Pros

Over time

Cons

Uncertainity in work

a joyfull place to work.

this is nice workplace where u can live your life with full of joy and enthusiasum. Management is good. They lookafter to all staff. All staff is very helpful. They often ready to give best to their customers.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

long hour for night shifts

Good.

Good to work with. Has switched for better opportunity with Air India the renowned organisation. And also the salary increments.

Too much pressure on job n less change for enhancement

Some staff are more stubborn but d coworkers are very good timings are not suitable as they involve all 3 shift duties . As compared to work responsibilities the salary we get is lesser

Pros

Staff benefits

Cons

A good learning experince and improving oneself

Working with Air India was great although i did not get any other benefits apart from my basic salary.The management and co-workers were very good and helped a lot in improving myself.The customer service agent was one of the job with more fun and experiences , at Air India they had a good relationship with customers as well I gave my customers the pleasure travelling in Air India. Air India doesn't make feel irritated to work for their customers , I had my space in their working environment culture, hence their customer got full satisfaction from me.

good place for good experience

it was a good place for get good experience.it is one of the busiest airport in the world.the main problem was salary.they are ot giving the salary for that post

costumers services

i learnt that in this service to help everyone with heart and sole and give happiness to everyone. and this airline is very good it gives prefrence to their collegoues and they always appear their collegoues

Pros

free lunches

no professional growth

I joined AIATSL because I wished to be a part of Airline field I enjoy my work but there is no career growth with the firm and no salary increment ever.

Great to work with

Its provide me the great opportunity to work as a team. It provide me the knowledge of Arrival, Departure, Transfer Desk, Immigration and Custom Process.

Pros

Great way to enter into airlines field.

Cons

Salary

disgusting workplace i had ever seen.

super i learn how to handling customer services management is very bad situation excellent co-workers shift timings relationship between the customers

Pros

Free food

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Air India. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Air India with