Air India

Air India Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

ASM sherpa one of the best managers of Air IndiaAnd its a pleasure for me that i worked under her leadership and also thanx TATA they support our government when they need and they fulfilled the requirements but now we need to be more smart comparing to other Airlunes we require more youngsters with good experience and smart mind agents.
You get a chance to meet and interact with people from various part of the world. Always be ready to handle stress. You will face various life experiences.
very friendly working atmosphere.learned to work under high pressure.i enjoyed the employment with air india.i love to meet and interact people.And the management too was very friendly.
Good job but not worth for my education and i can't improve myself from here. I need a job for my interest and it may be hard and the working time may be long and the salary should be good.
Pros
I don't know
Cons
not interested
1. Very professional and accuracy in work . 2. Very secure service provider. 3. Customer friendly . 4. On time service . 5. Extra benefits in comparison of other competitive companies
Pros
Very spicified shift
Cons
Shortage of manpower
Actually before when i started working in AIRINDIA. I was thinking that it would be good to join my country national carrier but after when i actually join it it was totally opposite to my expectation no salary on time no encouragement by our seniors or no future benefits if we work longterm here....
Airindia is a great platform for working, exploring more ideas and action. Day by day getting more experience from this field. Different kinds of things are studied from this industry like customer handling, value of time.
Pros
Benefit
I have got a lot of experience and exposure which gave me the confidence and encouragement for future challenges . I worked as ground staff wherein I checked in pax,checked in their bags, escorted VIP pax,escorted unm ( unaccompanied minors) and so on
Good company atmosphere.learned how to deal with different type of customers .understand their queries.Give them best appropriate solutions in right time,same time stick on company's policies.
Pros
Low coast foods.cab service, training session
Cons
12hours shift in nights
Good good.... Very nice company.... My intension is if they increase all the benefits of employees then it's great... No one will leave air India....Good
It is 24x7 work environment for the fresher to startup their carrier on a high note. I have increase my decision taking and also increased my team leading skills.
Pros
Great Atmosphere for fresher
Cons
Very low salary compared to work load
worst company they dont even bother about employees basically ground staff benefits are not good.no basic understanding about employees working hours are too hard..
Pros
no free everything is chargable
Cons
long hours some times we need to work for more than 24hours
Its been a great exprience working with Air india as the working environment is very friendly,supportive and encouraging. Got to learn many new things and know my work very well in a very short time.
Pros
Over time
Cons
Uncertainity in work
i have learnt how to handel diffrent kinds of passenger, and i learnt about boarding, clearence, checkin, flight handelling etc.... in my work place i can enjoy the whole day there ont be any boring part over there......
the good work place with great team, we solve the things very easily as a team, we worked hard as a team with interacting with each other, had great time with and as family.
Very good relation with co-workers Helpful management Enjoyable working place Happy mood with colleagues & management Very good experiance in customer service
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
enjoyed work ,faculties are friendly,full safety for female stafffs,felt free to work in air india,air india is one of the best airline which is for the passengers satisfaction.
Air India is a gud company to work with as you have all group of people working together at same place so together we have alot of experience where we get opportunity to learn from everybody's experience.
this is nice workplace where u can live your life with full of joy and enthusiasum. Management is good. They lookafter to all staff. All staff is very helpful. They often ready to give best to their customers.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long hour for night shifts
Worker on a temporary basis a for job experience . It was my favourite place as I could handle the customers. I was sure of getting the similar job/s. The staff & the mangement was good . I could handle the passenger load as I was in Passenger side.
Pros
Excellent work environment
Cons
short tenure
daily routine work no personal life. many more thing to learn in work place. management is good. friendly environment.
Pros
45mins break
Cons
9hours
  1. Customer Service Representative