Air India

Air India Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

ASM sherpa one of the best managers of Air IndiaAnd its a pleasure for me that i worked under her leadership and also thanx TATA they support our government when they need and they fulfilled the requirements but now we need to be more smart comparing to other Airlunes we require more youngsters with good experience and smart mind agents.
Good to work with. Has switched for better opportunity with Air India the renowned organisation. And also the salary increments.
1.Teaches to face every hurdles by our self, without depending. 2. New challenges and Tasks. 3. Helpful management during all times, whenever required.
Pros
Fun and Learning Place
Cons
Sometimes less time break
> working in shift >lots of people interact >team work >multi tasking work >give proper service to passengers >meet VIP passengers
work no issue learned to handle passenger..checkin system,etc poor management harsh behavior of permanent staff flight delay or cancelled no such enjoyable moments
Pros
nil
Cons
nil
Respected sir I would like to join your company undoubtedly because the company has superb goodwill in the market and this co. Is the right platform for me to utilize my skills as well as bring out my hidden talent with all your support.
Some staff are more stubborn but d coworkers are very good timings are not suitable as they involve all 3 shift duties . As compared to work responsibilities the salary we get is lesser
Pros
Staff benefits
Cons
i have learned to be calm at any critical condition at work. management is not look after employees comfort but still i felt sometimes its cooperative. co-workers were fun loving and nice. it was standing job. due to cooperative staff i have enjoyed my work.
Best experience to be working for this company and for goa airport. Handling people from around the world, assisting them through the check in procedures. its fun to be associated with such place where we can help people from different part of the world.
No job security No career growth good learning opportunities No permanent jobs work life balance is not good
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Air India?
Ive got to learn alot and working with a government airline is the best experience I can have. If given a chance I would love to continue again, the most hardest part of the job is we have to communicate and understand the passenger but thats a part of our job so its even fun to handle passengers.
I enjoyed my job too much and enhanced my job skills there and I had a great experience working with Air India. I got opportunity to know about different people from the world because I was working at international airport. I actually come to know about hospitality and aviation in real sense.
Working with Air India was great although i did not get any other benefits apart from my basic salary.The management and co-workers were very good and helped a lot in improving myself.The customer service agent was one of the job with more fun and experiences , at Air India they had a good relationship with customers as well I gave my customers the pleasure travelling in Air India. Air India doesn't make feel irritated to work for their customers , I had my space in their working environment culture, hence their customer got full satisfaction from me.
Have to handle a lot of guests(passengers) whom sometimes happens to be hyper or drunkards whom creates issues. Management is the least supportive and having a very consuming as they pay less and asks for more productivity with any supportive grounds for their demands. Most of the co workers happen to have a certain stereo typical behavior and is less supportive except a very few who helps me out in certain situation.
Pros
Nothing beneficial
Cons
Long hours of job, less pay, hard job, no job security.
I enjoyed very much with working Air India as a Customer service, I learn how to assist the customer in professional manner, team work, handling pressure, my most enjoyable part of the job was Lounge receptionist.
it was a good place for get good experience.it is one of the busiest airport in the world.the main problem was salary.they are ot giving the salary for that post
The company was good to work with.The seniors were good helping and assisting you in all that we did and were also supportive in all sort of duties we performed during our duty hours.
Cons
i learnt that in this service to help everyone with heart and sole and give happiness to everyone. and this airline is very good it gives prefrence to their collegoues and they always appear their collegoues
Pros
free lunches
Cons
I joined AIATSL because I wished to be a part of Airline field I enjoy my work but there is no career growth with the firm and no salary increment ever.
i was in customer service agent in air india.i know air india's check in system.we are using liaison for all work.i learned duties of arrival and departure side.i learned how to handle a customer.
customer service agent job was perfectly good environment with people and happy to give solution each customer -learned how to handle different kind of the passengers busy time as well -managed At the rush time we can manage different kind of passenger -co workers All type of co workers we can be freindly -hardest part of the job At the same time many customers to give solution -enjoyable time when customer sought us really get enjoyment because i am going to give solution
  1. Customer Service Representative