Air India

Air India Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

ASM sherpa one of the best managers of Air IndiaAnd its a pleasure for me that i worked under her leadership and also thanx TATA they support our government when they need and they fulfilled the requirements but now we need to be more smart comparing to other Airlunes we require more youngsters with good experience and smart mind agents.
a duty of 8 hours a day give me an experience of an amazing that i never learn from the other place.a deals between the customer and staff are very politely co-ordinate each other.our company are very excellent for management that taking care of the rule and regulation. my team mates are really helpful for each other always a senior try to convince about the job profile. sometimes also customer are very aggressive for not fulfilling it almost happens on the flight reschedule or flight cancel.one of the most happiest time of the job is at the end of the day having appreciable from my senior.
worked as a trainee in air India. learnt basic reservation.telephone etiquette and also filling of import documents. making presentation for sales purpose.
my job role includes the following; • Dealing with passenger inquiries about flight departures and arrivals • Checking passengers in giving seat numbers • Providing boarding passes and luggage labels • Telling passengers about luggage restrictions • Weighing baggage and collecting any excess weight charges • Taking care of people with special needs, and unaccompanied children .
I have learned that how to deal with our costomer,our management are not so strict,co workers are friendly,there is no hardest part in our job and handling bording gates are most enjoyable part of the job because its like a competitition to make flight early departure.
Pros
there is no free lunches etc
Cons
8 or 9 hours
getting oppertunity to work with different types ofv agensice and handling various types of passengers .
really job was amazing preety..we handled diffrent types of customer expesially angry customer..learned so many things such as how to handle passanger and ticketing..and most amazing think was meeting diffrent kind ofpeople..they using diffrent language we try to learn and speak
Cons
I learned here about Customer Service & Time Management. But the Company Managment was not good enough. Work sharing with collegues but the hardest part of the job is no time management and delays at the workplace.Come on time leave almost late night due to flight interruption.
Pros
Freely atmosphere
Cons
Long Hours and Continous delays
1. done work with all smiley faces 2. how to complete work in limited time period 3. management is not too tough with employs 4. my co-workers are very friendly and helping nature 5. you can not leave your work place until your given task is complete either is your shift or someone else doesn't matter 6. the most enjoyable part of the job is everyone treated equal
Pros
free snackses
presently working in air India sats as a customer service agent II from past 5 and half year till the date. i am very intereste join in your airline thank you
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Air India?
Good service to passenger by providing good service and helping them boarding the flights and smooth transfer and helping them by making reports in case they don't receive their bags
All Ground staff works Assisting VIP customer Issuing Boarding pass Ticket booking
>When Alone at Reservation Counter >Guest is always right >Not good not bad >Very Good >To hear without any fault >To work for Air India
Not found any Typical Day at work in Air India. I learned new System Radix and good Communication Management of Air India is so good and sharp on work. My co-workers are as good as i aspect and we work as a team. The Hardest part of the job is to handle any client who is angry or unhappy with our companies. The most enjoyable part of the job is to Handle good nature or jolly kind's of client's having good conversion..
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Duty on Saturday
Each day there was an exposure to wide technical knowledge. Learning practical sessions on maintenance and operations with latest technology and new equipment. Management was friendly. Co-workers were co-operative. Hardest part of the job was learning and understanding too many things say for example hydraulics. Enjoyable part was I never got bored to go for my job. Vast Technical knowledge for each project.
good place to learn. was able to improve my communication skills. improved my knowledge i was working as a operations staff.Handling Cabin Crew and the Cockpit crew My co-workers were good. Helpful and fun loving Hardest part of the job was when the Aircraft was changed due to technical reason or due to the late arrival of the incoming aircraft. The most enjoyable moment was when the day at office was going on smooth without any problem
As for me working in an airline industry has been my dream and passion since the past 7 years. I had to learn from the scratches to become a professional. The company was truly a great experience in a lifetime. After working on the scratches I was given several official Trainings for check-in system, announcements etc. this has helped me to enhance my service skills. Later on I was selected as a quality champion where I had to monitor the quality service level of my colleagues. Everyday I was given various allocations so that I could cover all the areas of the Passenger Handling Sessions.
Pros
Free Monthly Food Coupons
Cons
Over Time when thers staff shortage, work on off days
Its provide me the great opportunity to work as a team. It provide me the knowledge of Arrival, Departure, Transfer Desk, Immigration and Custom Process.
Pros
Great way to enter into airlines field.
Cons
Salary
super i learn how to handling customer services management is very bad situation excellent co-workers shift timings relationship between the customers
Pros
Free food
Cons
Started my career with this company. with zero knowledge about aviation, today i can say i can handle daily operations (ground operations) with a team efficiently
Pros
Free meal vouchers
Cons
Health care
customer service and active interaction with passengers shift timings cool and easy
  1. Customer Service Representative