Air India

Air India Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

ASM sherpa one of the best managers of Air IndiaAnd its a pleasure for me that i worked under her leadership and also thanx TATA they support our government when they need and they fulfilled the requirements but now we need to be more smart comparing to other Airlunes we require more youngsters with good experience and smart mind agents.
1. Air India flight ai 611/bom-goi-del arrived late and more than 40 pax for lhr, fra, cdg misconnected. Got opportunity to deal with them alone due to staff shortage. Excellently dealt with them, they enjoyed and agreed to co-operate. Got appreciation from my manager. 2. Always help our guest 3. Good 4. I want to be heartless because I hate taking decision in emotion. 5. Whenever I get appreciation for my effort.
Pros
Free tea
Cons
01 hrs
1) I learn all the inbound and outbound process of cargoes by using sap sd 4.6 Tool. 2) Main problem is that the manpower.One employee has to handel more than the work allocated for him or her.
In air india air transport service ltd, I work as a customer service agent in co-ordination cell. I work for air india flights (western region).The work over there is all operational work, monitor all ai flights.
Pros
transport facility from kurla station
Cons
i gain good knowledge an experience working with airindia.Learned many thing how to respect the Passenger how to communicate with them.my co-workers are very supportive with me.they always appreciate my work i enjoyed working with my seniors.
Pros
nil
Cons
nil
8hr work.I learned many things about the ticketing and learned about different customers needs and wants. management was good.and the co workers also very good.The hard part of the job is some times the customers are in a very bad temper we need to calm down them.And i was not the direct staff of air india. we worked under sparsh Bpo as an air india customer service agent
a typical day at work - hecticI learnt lot about aviation.Management needs to be more proactive.Co-workers morale needs to be lifted up.Lot of people involved in the decision making process.Most enjoyable part is when the flights run on time,the satisfaction deri ed is great.
Pros
learn a lot about aviation
Cons
the tremendous financial crunch and and lack of availability of the aircrafts
i working for 8 hours and doing a job with, flight handling, cargo offload, cargo loading , cargo deposition , Cargo Buildup . Manage ULD , customs clearence
Canel the fighthow Handle the passengers..not helpfullvery helpfullThere is a Salary Issue....its give me lot of experience
i learned how to handle the customer and i learn the time value
  1. Customer Service Representative