Air India

Air India Employee Reviews for Flight Attendant

It's a dream that came true. With flying comes responsibilities and with an ambition to grow Air India helps you be to do so by being the wind beneath your wings of aspiration, and dreams. It was an eye opener to the world out there. A thorough learning experience of sorts. Air India helped me grow and have my own wings of confidence, knowledge ,skills and gave me the courage to take on the world.
Pros
Meeting new people, visiting new destinations, embracing new cultures, flight and passenger safety skills
Cons
Salary should be a little bit more...and that's all ....and I love everything about this airline....each and every person having a dream of joining airline..must join air India...coz it's the perfect airline with a good salary
Work Flexibility, Government Airlines Management should be improved Punctuality of the employees Salary timelines can be improved and the work culture.
Fabulous airlines company with beneficial perks with lovely behaviour with the staffs the working hours are limited as per the guidelines and discipline is highly maintained
Air India is a national carrier of India and it's one of the good air line in India and it's a full service flight more over air India having a budget air line wing that is air India express . Air India express mainly focused of Middle East sector . I am really glad that to work with air India express and air India made my life better in many aspects so I am really grateful to Airindia
Working with AIRINDIA is awesome. Everyday i got to meet up with new people,new destination, new experiences. Air india is national carrier Of India and one must feel proud working it and serving the nation.
Enjoyed it, it was absolutely fun, put in dedication, hard work, maintained balance between person and work life, had complete job satisfaction, gained lot of respect from the Society, it was an absolute honour.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
The company has all the features of government owned company. Great job security which means irrespective of the quality of one's work (unless it is obviously harmful to the company) you still have the job. Perks are high, but management culture is dominated by the influential and those that have 'connections'.
The management is absolutely gone to the dogs. The company is in heavy debt and cannot pay the employees on time. Due to heavy red tape there is no scope for a promotion in the company and the work culture is very unprofessional. I would never recommend anyone to work with Air India
This air line is very good for us... Air India management also good... Their seat n all very comfortable.. And we safe in this air line.. Their food also very tasty for health also good..
New colleagues everyday work in new environment meet different people everyday learn something new handle different situations travel different places and see the world
Pros
separate meals provided with different 5 star hotel stays for free
Cons
odd working hours
had a wonderful experience in my ten years at Air India.learnt a lot, experience, patience,skills, interpersonal skills,service sector knowledge etc..
Pros
travel around the world
Cons
family time is lost
It was fun to work with different crew every other day . i enjoyed travelling and meeting different people. The work environment was extremely well . i will cherish those moments forever .
Best company to work with . Very supportive for its employees. You can see the whole world working the the company . Healthy work environment. Rest you can know after joining.
In my tenure of 10 years, I have found Air India to be an employee centric organization with multiple employee friendly policies. Even with a hectic schedule, it was always a pleasure to be on board and interact with different passengers and like minder cabin crew members. I have learnt a lot from my job, especially to deal with different personalities and to multitask.
It was indeed a great experience to work with our flag carrier. The potential of the company is enormous and the infrastructure unlike other companies is majestic.
I have just passed class 12 and want to became flight attendant kindly give me a chance. I will always grateful to u for this kindness I will do my best.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
If the day is hardworking then we are avilable for that hardwork We will learn daily how to handle guest different behavior We will learn how to manage guest and fullfill guest need We will experience open work places and culture The hardest part of job is to convence the gues The most interesting part of job to interact new people
Pros
Free accomdation
My job as an airline attendant in Air India was a very demanding and challenging job. I had an excellent exposure meeting new people and travelling all over the world. I learnt to be my best and to work under high pressure environment.
Pros
medical, travel perks
Cons
challenging and demanding
It can be a wonderful company but right now need more attention from the owners. they intentionally or unintentionally for ignoring such potential company and the workers. Hope they will give more attention.
A fantastic working experience which lasted 9 years. learnt a lot from colleagues and coworkers.best part of the job, meeting new people every single day and interacting with all different types of people and cultures,simple,nice and also irate passengers. but that just helped me grow and better my job.
Cons
no proper shift, work could start at 2am or 5 am or 8pm any time of the day