Air India

Air India Employee Reviews for Flight Attendant in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

People like to travel around the world,then it is the best job in the world. All meals in Aircraft by five star caterer and accommodations in night stops with five star deluxe hotels and resorts. Go around in all over the world without any expense and visa More over complete public sector unit of under central government control
Pros
All three meals including five star accomodation
Cons
Till retirement
Employees are less committed, less sincerity, self thinking and benefits only, poor management, chaotic coordination, seniority plays biggest role, always biased judgment, Makes juniors or new joins to work more and harassment. poor customer service, most of the staffs are not loyal, lazy and least bothered. But there are few who, cares , supports, and loyal to the company. but rest are, concerned about filling up their on pocket.
Pros
Free hotel stays in single rooms
Cons
less staff support and coordination
Its always good i do enjoy my working atmosphere i never had any typial day of workin my carreer. I have learnt a lot in airindia express as i am spending more than 10 years with this company.I have learnt how to work systematically in a friendly atmosphere how to deal with different types of people and about their multiple culture and als to work in a healthy environment. Management is good so far. All my co workers are really very good though we all have diffferent culture we all work as a team more than a family.I always enjoy flying with them. There is nothing as such as hard but only midnight flight departures are little hectic otherwise its all smooth. The most enjoyable part of my job is everyday we meet different classes of peopleas passengers and i work with different people as every flight we have different different crew members.
Pros
we get free transport and food on duty.
Cons
Very late night shifts
Very supportive colleagues and management, excellent work environment. Excellent opportunity to learn and meet new people.
Pros
Free food
Cons
No salary on time.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Air India?