Air India

Air India Pay & Benefits reviews: Flight Attendant

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

My favorite airline company...and my dream to a part of air India as a air hostess....

Salary should be a little bit more...and that's all ....and I love everything about this airline....each and every person having a dream of joining airline..must join air India...coz it's the perfect airline with a good salary

Selfish employees

Employees are less committed, less sincerity, self thinking and benefits only, poor management, chaotic coordination, seniority plays biggest role, always biased judgment, Makes juniors or new joins to work more and harassment. poor customer service, most of the staffs are not loyal, lazy and least bothered. But there are few who, cares , supports, and loyal to the company. but rest are, concerned about filling up their on pocket.

Pros

Free hotel stays in single rooms

Cons

less staff support and coordination

Good Learning but the leadership can be more improved

Work Flexibility, Government Airlines Management should be improved Punctuality of the employees Salary timelines can be improved and the work culture.

This air line is very good for us... Air India management also good... Their seat n all very comfortable.. And we safe in this air line.. Their food also very tasty for health also good..

nice for student

I have just passed class 12 and want to became flight attendant kindly give me a chance. I will always grateful to u for this kindness I will do my best.

Pros

free lunch

Fun work place .Fun to Fly

Day at work is fun .Right from operating a flight to work inside cabin, meeting new people on day to day basis ,interacting with them .Making friends as well .Flying in different time zones , Every time landing in different city is fun.

Pros

Free meals and allowances

Cons

long and erratic hours

Great place to work.

Very supportive colleagues and management, excellent work environment. Excellent opportunity to learn and meet new people.

Pros

Free food

Cons

No salary on time.

Govt. Job that shall suit only carreer starters

Reporting on time with the crew at the airport, Breath Analyser test, Reporting at the operations, Briefing about the flight, Meeting the Cockpit Crew and instrutins discussion, reporting at the Aircraft, Taking catering handovers, Equipment Check, Recieving Passengers, Handling Baggages, Safety Demos, Flight Take off Procedures, In-Flight Service.

Pros

Free meals on the job, hotel stays at various destibations, travelling around the world

Cons

Long Hours, Bad aircraft maintenance meant keeping on ground & on duty and that too without extar hours pay, high risk job with least possible salary

Best place to work with

Air india is one company which lots of people aspire to be in and i am one of those lucky few who got an opportunity to be an employee of the company. This place gave me my identity and made me a stronger person in terms of experience, confidence, knowledge and exposure to the world.

Pros

great benefits, good pay and perks

Cons

erratic working hours

Good But Stagnent

The company is good but the salary was never on time and used come very late every month.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Air India?

lots of places to visit and meet new people

I have been doing this job since 2011 and there is lot of salary problem and no job security. i want global exposure and everybody wants this thing. the good part is to visit different countries but that is not enough if you are not getting proper salary.

Best place to learn

Air india charters is best place to work in, get to learn a lot

Pros

free visit to many places

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Air India. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Air India with