Air India

Air India Employee Reviews for Ground Staff

Airlines job is very good , it's a future site, and big Airlines, many employers in our India, Mary airport in our country, salary is a good. So i like aviation industry.
Great experience in Air India.am working in Air India air transport services and limited from Chennai airport.somany job are my response in the working area.like that break up manage area, flights attend area, make up supervisor area are my response..
Air india is very good airline in this field and air India is old and trusted airline I saw every time review on air India page air India is fastest growth company in the airline field and I'm trying my best to be a part of Air india
Pros
Fre lunches
Cons
โœ… Trip Verified | Mumbai to Hong Kong via Delhi. I arrived 10 mins after the boarding started, and was told to queue in line to board despite being a business class passenger. Thankfully another member of staff acknowledged my business class status and allowed me to board first. Due to technical reasons the flight was delayed by 45 minutes after boarding was completed. Staff were really nice looked after the people in business class and offered drinks and food. After take off, food was served and the food was really tasty. Only thing that bothered me was that Air India doesn't serve alcohol in the domestic sector. Layover in Delhi was good and efficient, and soon we were ready for take off. Crew took our meal choices and preferred drinks after take of. This sector they had alcohol. Decided to skip the late night dinner and just had a glass of champagne and got a nice sleep of 4 hours. Overall a good airline and would recommend.
i love this job and air india is best. the team management was good. Good timing and got to learn lot from airline industry. the hardest part was hectic job.
I am lookin out to explore my self at a very good position by workin at very good company. As i hve an one year experience though so i am lookin out for best opportunity coming in my way
the environment of the staff is very knowledgeable and was guiding the right track for the success of the career, learning can be very good in this organization and every single details can be learned. future in this company is not a good idea as it has a stable future with no scope of increment.
Pros
concetional canteens, free pick up and drop
Cons
less manning and overtime is frequent
I have done reservation and Ticketing in Air India city office calicut, I have done load and trim, DCS, post & pre flight work, service controlling in jet Airport services at calicut airport
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
this company is a very reputated company and also a semi government company. I am a fresher and the place of that company very nice and beautiful that's why I want job in air india
Pros
free launches
Cons
short hours
love to work in airlines as it takes my carrer to new heights and promotes growth . It improves my personality and i would love to work witj dedication .
Pros
Proud to work in airlines
Cons
No cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Air India?
flight handling flight meet, arrivals, facilitation, Passenger handling with patience, Helping and guiding passengers through Boarding and arrival processes.
Pros
Free Food
It was great experience working with Air India, Friendly culture, Management was good. The co-workers were very supportive.I learned a lot, coordination,management as it was my first career company.
its worlds five star airlines and i had really enjoyed when i was working this organisation and i m really thankful to give a such wonderful opportunity.
It is not suitable for those who inspires to work in a concern of providing appreciation and incentives.No proper planning at management level.
Gained a good knowledge about Airline rules and regulations. Good Management and co-workers.
International airpot air india worked as ground hostress. The managment was completly supportive n helpfull The co-workers were also friendly The hardest part was when fligt is too delay ,handling passengers was difficult i enjoyed every single part of ma job .
Pros
free lunches
Cons
It was great team work job to handle ticket bookings, managing cargo loading, check ins, boarding of passengers within limited time. it was high pressure but fun job to manage all these things. additionally mail communications to other Air India offices for flight arrival departure and other documentation work was part of back office activities that exposed me to various aspects of Computer as Microsoft outlook, Microsoft word.
Pros
Free Dinners, consetion in Air travels
Cons
unpredictable shifts due to flight delays etc.
the hardest part of the job was shift timings...co-workers were supportivemanagement was not good
Pros
healthy environment