Air India

Air India Employee Reviews for Ground Staff in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Great experience in Air India.am working in Air India air transport services and limited from Chennai airport.somany job are my response in the working area.like that break up manage area, flights attend area, make up supervisor area are my response..
โœ… Trip Verified | Mumbai to Hong Kong via Delhi. I arrived 10 mins after the boarding started, and was told to queue in line to board despite being a business class passenger. Thankfully another member of staff acknowledged my business class status and allowed me to board first. Due to technical reasons the flight was delayed by 45 minutes after boarding was completed. Staff were really nice looked after the people in business class and offered drinks and food. After take off, food was served and the food was really tasty. Only thing that bothered me was that Air India doesn't serve alcohol in the domestic sector. Layover in Delhi was good and efficient, and soon we were ready for take off. Crew took our meal choices and preferred drinks after take of. This sector they had alcohol. Decided to skip the late night dinner and just had a glass of champagne and got a nice sleep of 4 hours. Overall a good airline and would recommend.
flight handling flight meet, arrivals, facilitation, Passenger handling with patience, Helping and guiding passengers through Boarding and arrival processes.
Pros
Free Food
It is not suitable for those who inspires to work in a concern of providing appreciation and incentives.No proper planning at management level.