Air India

Air India Employee Reviews for Intern

Unlike their internal management issues they've good team and HR. They maintain basic attendance of everyone. As it was back office operations and it was located in Old Airport there was no much of work to do and as interns only job to do was data entry and know HR responsibilities and work.
Pros
Certificate and experience
Cons
No paid internship
Best Job opportunity, Awesome environment, Superb People, The difficult part is to reach the job location, Huge Hangar space and good facilities for people and employees
Air India is the major government avaition industry in India , i loved working here as an intern ! I learned about airplane engines , their assembly lines etc .
● Analysing the passenger manifest daily. ● Analysing the Tele-sale, day to day sales and profit. ● Checking the ticket status i.e. if passengers are flown or no show. ● Preparing the list of No Show Passengers.
I worked as intern there for 2 months, i learned few things like sap(the accounting software they use), in sap i only learnt putting sales and purchase receipt entry and the management do not have enough time to give to interns
Very accurately and precisely service done by the engineers High technologies and upgraded machinery that I learned Love to be a part of air craft maintenance team
Working in airindia is like having a vast experience over a wide body aircraft. Much more to learn for fresher's. We get to work in Shop maintenance, Line maintenance as well as in Base maintenance.
The work culture is quite relaxed. As I was having a short term internship provided by my college but the experience was good enough. I did not had any specific responsibilities and it was more of learning than of working.
Pros
Very cheap coffee and lunch
Cons
Work slows down after lunch
It is a good place for the fresh intern graduates in aviation field to have a practical knowledge along with hands on experience. You get a better opportunity to work on an aircraft like: maintenance work. There are different shops or departments where you can visit and have a complete view and knowledge of the system under maintenance in particular department.
It was great experience for me to learn a practical knowledge. Air India has good employee to share there experience and also compatible with intern and other people.
Worked in Base Maintenance Department which involved quality and Part inspection of aircraft, repairing of composite material, lubrication of aircraft and worked in Cabin maintenance.
In total air india provides you with every professional difficulty you can face and help you brush up your skills. My mentor there was very supportive and helped me through the internship so frankly.
Regular monotonous Work environment is pretty dull Very old staff Hard to commute Not much exposure to any other work besides your own Less prospect for growth
Pros
Good brand name
Cons
Boring work culture
Unfortunately it is not the norm, as many companies fail to practice good techniques to engage their employees. But thankfully, there are many ways that a company can change the atmosphere to create a better workplace environment. The main focus should be to give the employees a voice and create an office that’s for the people, by the people. Creating or reinventing an office to be employee-centric will lead to more success in the long term, as it’ll increase revenue growth and improve customer satisfaction.
It was a 3 months Internship training with Air india (Mumbai).Attending to the agents who would wait in a long que for their invoices to be prepared as there was only 1 staff to attend them.
Air India has given me the opportunity to work with them as an intern . The people out there are co operative and helpful. Good positive atmosphere it labs to work smoothly. The experience as intern has been great.
Pros
good working envirpnment
Cons
firewalls blocking important softwares making it dificult to work.
To ,you are sure for my working and my thinking is positive so i ma good working for eveywhere programs good work for air indian for my dream life in indian air craft engineering somebody more successfull working is my life for dream life Thanks
Pros
Free brakfast
Cons
Long time work
Job security is there but growth opportunistic are not very good. Too much bureaucracy. Has flexible work culture. Need to have upgraded technology and need to train its workforce.
Working in Air India is quite good Experience. You get to Know good Knowledge about Aviation. Management of Air India is not enough good or Productive Working process is very Slow
Pros
The day starts early at air india as you have to report early in the morning at around 7 pm. Transport service is provided by the company. It was a great learning experience and the people were very helpful.
Since I was just an intern. I couldn't get a lot of access to technology related to aerospace. Saying that the environment was friendly to work. People were very helpful.