Air India

Air India Employee Reviews for Intern in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Best Job opportunity, Awesome environment, Superb People, The difficult part is to reach the job location, Huge Hangar space and good facilities for people and employees
Very accurately and precisely service done by the engineers High technologies and upgraded machinery that I learned Love to be a part of air craft maintenance team
Working in airindia is like having a vast experience over a wide body aircraft. Much more to learn for fresher's. We get to work in Shop maintenance, Line maintenance as well as in Base maintenance.
It was great experience for me to learn a practical knowledge. Air India has good employee to share there experience and also compatible with intern and other people.
Worked in Base Maintenance Department which involved quality and Part inspection of aircraft, repairing of composite material, lubrication of aircraft and worked in Cabin maintenance.
It was a 3 months Internship training with Air india (Mumbai).Attending to the agents who would wait in a long que for their invoices to be prepared as there was only 1 staff to attend them.
Air India has given me the opportunity to work with them as an intern . The people out there are co operative and helpful. Good positive atmosphere it labs to work smoothly. The experience as intern has been great.
Pros
good working envirpnment
Cons
firewalls blocking important softwares making it dificult to work.
Working in Air India is quite good Experience. You get to Know good Knowledge about Aviation. Management of Air India is not enough good or Productive Working process is very Slow
Pros
Good bounties, relaxed work culture, Employee friendly. I was thrilled with joy when i joined the work on my day 1 and it carried till the last day.
Pros
good exposure to aircrafts
Cons
neglible
the working hours are not exhaustive and provides a conducive atmosphere for learning and overall development. the colleagues are very supportive and helpful. The holidays are observed as per government norms so pretty good.
My experience in Air-India was really good.It helps me to learn a lot of technical things which co-relates into my engineering.
our work day used to start from 8 am in the morning on reporting to our engineering staff.After which we were assigned to respective aircraft with assisting engineer.During every course of work engineers were good enough to explain things whenever any kind of question arises. AME staff was lil bit rude though as we were engineers,not so much helpful in learning or assistance.Engineers and chief AME were good, got to learn many things and was able to apply my studies on live aircraft. My major area of operation was engine during intern.I used to enjoy on getting propulsion unit for work as its one of the challenging job and mine favourite.
Pros
Cheap Foods, Free transportation
Cons
Short morning breaks, Security Check at all gates.
my desination in as tranee. i learned how to create airwaybill. take cargo weight. supervise cargo loading. and cargo realize. i got more knowlege in air india .my deparment is apeda its perishable cargo.
Pros
in these company canteen facilities
Cons
8hrs
Good learning experience on manufacturing and maintenance operations that take place for wheels, tires, breaks, nose gear. Very good experience.
This was my MMS / MBA internship for just 2 months. The employess were so helpful. They used to give me accurate information which helped me in preparing my project report.
It was an excellent experience with chief maintenance engineers, technicians,store managers and all other people under whose supervision i have worked in Air India. The challenging environment at the division made me to think and work more practically. Technicians were very much helpful making me understand with the practical knowledge and work order and in the leisure time it used to be the most fun and enjoyable moments with them. It shows clearly that for all of them the given responsibility and assignments are the 1st priority thing moreover with each hectic work scheduled day it was a new experience in the end
My internship in Air India was very fruitful. I had learnt how the theory I learnt in Electronic Flight Instrumentation System was being implemented practically and how to go about the maintaining the system.The staff of Air India were very helpful in guiding me through the subject of avionics and how maintenance work is done professionally.