Air India

Air India Employee Reviews for Intern

Unlike their internal management issues they've good team and HR. They maintain basic attendance of everyone. As it was back office operations and it was located in Old Airport there was no much of work to do and as interns only job to do was data entry and know HR responsibilities and work.
Pros
Certificate and experience
Cons
No paid internship
Air India is India's flagship international carrier. Very good Internship stint here that got me noticed and helped my job interview with Indigo.
Good bounties, relaxed work culture, Employee friendly. I was thrilled with joy when i joined the work on my day 1 and it carried till the last day.
Pros
good exposure to aircrafts
Cons
neglible
A very lucrative job I had ever experienced.. Plus ample package offered to employees which shows enthusiasm among employees towards their work.Employees were not at all had any stress level.Air India uses new software i.e SAP which is getting more and more popular among many companies within India as well as in abroad too.
Pros
Working enviroment
Cons
Perks
Develop the software for air india express and also learnt to work how the management works. It was a new experience working for the first time
the working hours are not exhaustive and provides a conducive atmosphere for learning and overall development. the colleagues are very supportive and helpful. The holidays are observed as per government norms so pretty good.
My experience in Air-India was really good.It helps me to learn a lot of technical things which co-relates into my engineering.
our work day used to start from 8 am in the morning on reporting to our engineering staff.After which we were assigned to respective aircraft with assisting engineer.During every course of work engineers were good enough to explain things whenever any kind of question arises. AME staff was lil bit rude though as we were engineers,not so much helpful in learning or assistance.Engineers and chief AME were good, got to learn many things and was able to apply my studies on live aircraft. My major area of operation was engine during intern.I used to enjoy on getting propulsion unit for work as its one of the challenging job and mine favourite.
Pros
Cheap Foods, Free transportation
Cons
Short morning breaks, Security Check at all gates.
my desination in as tranee. i learned how to create airwaybill. take cargo weight. supervise cargo loading. and cargo realize. i got more knowlege in air india .my deparment is apeda its perishable cargo.
Pros
in these company canteen facilities
Cons
8hrs
Learned many technical things about the air-crafts and jet engines. Made the thought process work like a professional engineer involved in the industry.
Good learning experience on manufacturing and maintenance operations that take place for wheels, tires, breaks, nose gear. Very good experience.
This was my MMS / MBA internship for just 2 months. The employess were so helpful. They used to give me accurate information which helped me in preparing my project report.
It was an excellent experience with chief maintenance engineers, technicians,store managers and all other people under whose supervision i have worked in Air India. The challenging environment at the division made me to think and work more practically. Technicians were very much helpful making me understand with the practical knowledge and work order and in the leisure time it used to be the most fun and enjoyable moments with them. It shows clearly that for all of them the given responsibility and assignments are the 1st priority thing moreover with each hectic work scheduled day it was a new experience in the end
AIR INDIA is a great company, working in air india was great experience . i got to learn about aviation technology , and testing various electronics instruments
Pros
great work atmosphere
Cons
early duty
My internship in Air India was very fruitful. I had learnt how the theory I learnt in Electronic Flight Instrumentation System was being implemented practically and how to go about the maintaining the system.The staff of Air India were very helpful in guiding me through the subject of avionics and how maintenance work is done professionally.