Air India

Air India Employee Reviews for Traffic Assistant

overall,it was a proud experience to work with a nation airline but difficulties are always the part of the work .I taken it as a challenge and ready to take the similar challenges in future jobs also .it will nourish my career and add weight to my experience bundle.most enjoyable part was the handling different type of passengers.handling dissatisfied and angry customer was a great challenge .
Pros
good job environment
Cons
long hour jobs especially in peak season
• Pre-Flight & Post Flight Works • Check In • Reservation & Ticketing. • Mishandled Baggage (World Tracer) Issuing domestic and international ticket.
Totally Government sector, But a good start for the career. Exposure in airline business, good learning. learned the fare calculation and its intricacies, , now Galileo does that for all, but working out a fare used to be very challenging and exciting task. You get the kick if you worked out a better fare, than your colleague, constent learning
Air India is the one of the best airline in the world I have 8 years experience in Flight, Crew, Passenger and Cargo Operations in International Airports.
Airindia is definitely a very interesting airline to work with, you get to work with people from all over the world, and deliver one of the best customer service i have yet to experience.
Actually I worked as management trainee.. it was good and enjoyed working surroundings, but payment is less, so i left from Chennai and came to KSA.
1) I joined as Decor Aviation night shift supervisor. 2) My work was not so hard. 3) This is my first experience as a supervisor and I learned how to handle the employees working under my leadership. 4) The one and only think that make me so sad is each and every day is the employees come late to the office. 5) If I informed to the management means they won't here my words. 6) My major role in the office is to put allocation to the labors for handling the baggage of the passengers who are travelling in Air India, Singapore, Malaysian, Emirates flights.
Pros
no free lunchs
Cons
long hour
shifts,good peers,well good staff &environment.learned ethics.pleasant environment helpful manager & ground staff.