Air India

Air India Employee Reviews for Traffic Assistant in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Airindia is definitely a very interesting airline to work with, you get to work with people from all over the world, and deliver one of the best customer service i have yet to experience.
Actually I worked as management trainee.. it was good and enjoyed working surroundings, but payment is less, so i left from Chennai and came to KSA.
1) I joined as Decor Aviation night shift supervisor. 2) My work was not so hard. 3) This is my first experience as a supervisor and I learned how to handle the employees working under my leadership. 4) The one and only think that make me so sad is each and every day is the employees come late to the office. 5) If I informed to the management means they won't here my words. 6) My major role in the office is to put allocation to the labors for handling the baggage of the passengers who are travelling in Air India, Singapore, Malaysian, Emirates flights.
Pros
no free lunchs
Cons
long hour
shifts,good peers,well good staff &environment.learned ethics.pleasant environment helpful manager & ground staff.