Air India logo
Air India

Air India Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

challanging workspace

it was challanging to work with at airindia.nice people from all over the country came here at airindia air transport services limited.cargo operation was fun to do with.

Pros

free tickets

Cons

long hours at winter

I was so much happy to work in Air India Air transport services limited. Good staff, environment good respect love and hard work.

I liked to work happily in Air India with good staff and learn new things daily from them ver cooperative and helpful. Meeting new staff daily taking immediate responsibility of work every time. Like Air India staff I have not got happiness from other companies where I worked. Air India staff never hurt me while working they used to help me on time. I loved spending time with doctors sister, pharmacist staff admin staff etc.

Pros

Sometimes

Cons

8:00 hrs

Selfish employees

Employees are less committed, less sincerity, self thinking and benefits only, poor management, chaotic coordination, seniority plays biggest role, always biased judgment, Makes juniors or new joins to work more and harassment. poor customer service, most of the staffs are not loyal, lazy and least bothered. But there are few who, cares , supports, and loyal to the company. but rest are, concerned about filling up their on pocket.

Pros

Free hotel stays in single rooms

Cons

less staff support and coordination

No fun at all. Need training to understand work which i never received

I learnt compliance,welfare. workplace is OK in terms of culture. Management should take interest in training young employees. No benefits like permanent employees and I was on 5 years contract. So differentiation between contract and permanent staff.

Pros

Big name on resume

Cons

NO proper support, all system of working, too much paper work

The people who working there are good nature

ASM sherpa one of the best managers of Air IndiaAnd its a pleasure for me that i worked under her leadership and also thanx TATA they support our government when they need and they fulfilled the requirements but now we need to be more smart comparing to other Airlunes we require more youngsters with good experience and smart mind agents.

It's a moderate experience

Unlike their internal management issues they've good team and HR. They maintain basic attendance of everyone. As it was back office operations and it was located in Old Airport there was no much of work to do and as interns only job to do was data entry and know HR responsibilities and work.

Pros

Certificate and experience

Cons

No paid internship

Great experience being associated with Air India as a flight attendant

It's a dream that came true. With flying comes responsibilities and with an ambition to grow Air India helps you be to do so by being the wind beneath your wings of aspiration, and dreams. It was an eye opener to the world out there. A thorough learning experience of sorts. Air India helped me grow and have my own wings of confidence, knowledge ,skills and gave me the courage to take on the world.

Pros

Meeting new people, visiting new destinations, embracing new cultures, flight and passenger safety skills

Cons

Lot of exposure at international level

Good life experience is.there so.much of learning always Working at airport itself is a wide scale of exposure Loving itGood place of learning so much at different systems different airlines handling Reservations, boarding , check ins pax and so.many things You are able know different kind of problems pax facing and how to.resolve them regarding visas passport and various kinds of travel documents Excellent institute of.learning no doubt

Pros

Free transportation

Cons

Sometimes long breaks sometimes no breaks

Productive And Fun Workplace

Air india has a faithful management and his workplace is soo exciting and enjoyable for my experience,I love air india & i love air india workplace culture. Thank You.

great learning experience

Great learning Experience. it was pleasure working there . People are really nice cooperative and understanding. Else vast variety of work . I find it really helpful

Slow Progress

In Air India everything is good but from 2005 none of the employee of airlines is permanent they all are on contract basis because of which you are not benifitable to any facilities of the Company

Good Company to work for

Aviation industry, working with Air India, National carrier of India. Meeting new crew daily at work helps your adjustability power with an individual

The experience is good

I am working in Air India Mumbai and nagpur for the maintenance of wide body aircraft of Boeing family. The air India base maintenance experience is best experience

The best Hangar ever

Best Job opportunity, Awesome environment, Superb People, The difficult part is to reach the job location, Huge Hangar space and good facilities for people and employees

Average experience

I would not recommend anyone as growth in salary too slow and lot of competition for one post. For growth you strong linkups or pick up balls of boses

I'm working in Airindia as a security personnel and I'm eager to do something relates to content writing work as my part time therefore I request to all my client if you lot of stuff for content writing provide me I'll provide best quality work as per my experience.

okay

AI is good place to work for and it has good work like balance. various opportunities to grow your carrier and become a good human being . Thanks

My favorite airline company...and my dream to a part of air India as a air hostess....

Salary should be a little bit more...and that's all ....and I love everything about this airline....each and every person having a dream of joining airline..must join air India...coz it's the perfect airline with a good salary

No security for Job

No proper management no proper guidance provided no proper training provided without equipment we asked to work on ramps. No proper work given as per our designation always we are asked to work on different things..

Challenging workplace

Good but not growing sector .. I am not a direct staff of Air IIndia, I am under the Air India subsidiary company Air India Air Transport sevices Ltd.

Job

Air India company is a good company in which from so many days I am ready to do job in this good company may be I'm very thankful to this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Air India. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Air India with