Air India logo
Air India

Air India Culture reviews

Clear
Work-Life Balance

I was so much happy to work in Air India Air transport services limited. Good staff, environment good respect love and hard work.

I liked to work happily in Air India with good staff and learn new things daily from them ver cooperative and helpful. Meeting new staff daily taking immediate responsibility of work every time. Like Air India staff I have not got happiness from other companies where I worked. Air India staff never hurt me while working they used to help me on time. I loved spending time with doctors sister, pharmacist staff admin staff etc.

Pros

Sometimes

Cons

8:00 hrs

No fun at all. Need training to understand work which i never received

I learnt compliance,welfare. workplace is OK in terms of culture. Management should take interest in training young employees. No benefits like permanent employees and I was on 5 years contract. So differentiation between contract and permanent staff.

Pros

Big name on resume

Cons

NO proper support, all system of working, too much paper work

Great experience being associated with Air India as a flight attendant

It's a dream that came true. With flying comes responsibilities and with an ambition to grow Air India helps you be to do so by being the wind beneath your wings of aspiration, and dreams. It was an eye opener to the world out there. A thorough learning experience of sorts. Air India helped me grow and have my own wings of confidence, knowledge ,skills and gave me the courage to take on the world.

Pros

Meeting new people, visiting new destinations, embracing new cultures, flight and passenger safety skills

Productive And Fun Workplace

Air india has a faithful management and his workplace is soo exciting and enjoyable for my experience,I love air india & i love air india workplace culture. Thank You.

great learning experience

Great learning Experience. it was pleasure working there . People are really nice cooperative and understanding. Else vast variety of work . I find it really helpful

The best Hangar ever

Best Job opportunity, Awesome environment, Superb People, The difficult part is to reach the job location, Huge Hangar space and good facilities for people and employees

No security for Job

No proper management no proper guidance provided no proper training provided without equipment we asked to work on ramps. No proper work given as per our designation always we are asked to work on different things..

Exprience in Air India is very nice

There are all staff are coming operative & helping to all. It is new experience to work with top management level staff aslo. I am grateful to work with all Staff. Cul

competitive work environment

Worked as a customer service agent for handling of charter flights, under pressure and competitive environment. got an opportunity to learn many things related to customer handling and aviation industry.

Good Learning but the leadership can be more improved

Work Flexibility, Government Airlines Management should be improved Punctuality of the employees Salary timelines can be improved and the work culture.

Productive and fun workplace

Overall work culture was good.Co-operation between management and sub-ordinates was productive.Medical,Welfare and transport facilities were good.Need improvement in revenue routes.

Productive & Fun Work Place

It was a really exciting period of working in Air India. I learned a lot of things during my work tenure & enjoy the work culture. As there was 5 days week, we were getting a good quality of family life. Transport service between station & work location was very good. Medical facilities were also really nice.

Productive and interesting workplace

A typical day at work used to start with a task sheet given for the day and thus completing the given task within the time limit was very competitive. The job taught me many things like maintaining the aircrafts , repairing , servicing, overhauling of engines etc. The management was perfect which helped me manage tasks according to the time. workplace culture was very friendly and everyone celebrated festivals or special occasions together. Meeting up to the standards was the most difficult part yet we completed it within the prescribed time limit the way it should have been done. Working in such a fantastic company would be something someone will just dream of.

Pros

flexible and sufficien

Admin work good

Its was good environment to work as admin in HR as it was co-operation with staffs and communication with employees with determination,dedication and hardwork

Job Security & Healthy Atmospehere

Healthy and Happy Culture to work with. Good opportunity to learn new things. work stability and flexibility. Job Security. Good location. Great facilities for employees and their family.

Very competitive within the organisation, which is a Must for anyone to grow as an individual.

Great to be in an organisation like AirIndia. It has given me everything in life. A great company will expose you to all sorts of competitive difficulties to make one strong individual.

Government organisation

Air India is a government controlled airline who know very well to satisfy their customers with every possible queries . Staff was very helpful and work environment was also hygienic

Good

It was a great place to work, I really enjoyed my duty as pharmacist in the medical department at Chennai. All staff are very cooperative and helpful.

It was a great experience working with Air India

As I stated my professional career with Air India so it was really a great experience working with it. It helped me in dealing with people and situation. The workplace culture was very healthy and plesent. I enjoyed working with the company.

It is good company

In contract basis also it is good culture and working atmoshpahre, i aprisiate to worked their as im thried party payroll they treat me as inroll person.

Bunch of babus

If you're in AI, you definitely must be connected. Typical babu/IAS attitude. Pilots earn their ranks not with their skill, aptitude, or hard work; but through other channels. Poor quality of copilots; all it takes is some connection to get in. Unfair work culture and poor ethics. Mostly about politics. Some of the pilots are alright, mostly from the senior IGRUA cadre. Absolutely unprofessional and dirty work environment. Poor standards and class. The quality has steadily been going down. Management is probably one of the worst in the industry, and the inhuman work practices only makes it worse. Definitely not worth it if you are a well-spoken, polished, hard working, and are a professional with officer like qualities. This place is mostly full of selfish hooligans who have only one thing on their mind - $$$. Not recommended! The benefits and entitlements are fine, but they're messing it up there too.

Pros

ID passages, Medical cover

Cons

Unhealthy work environment, uncouth and unprofessional attitude, company policies

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Air India. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Air India with