Air India logo

Air India Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
Work-Life Balance
Job Security & Advancement

No fun at all. Need training to understand work which i never received

I learnt compliance,welfare. workplace is OK in terms of culture. Management should take interest in training young employees. No benefits like permanent employees and I was on 5 years contract. So differentiation between contract and permanent staff.

Pros

Big name on resume

Cons

NO proper support, all system of working, too much paper work

It's a moderate experience

Unlike their internal management issues they've good team and HR. They maintain basic attendance of everyone. As it was back office operations and it was located in Old Airport there was no much of work to do and as interns only job to do was data entry and know HR responsibilities and work.

Pros

Certificate and experience

Cons

No paid internship

Great experience being associated with Air India as a flight attendant

It's a dream that came true. With flying comes responsibilities and with an ambition to grow Air India helps you be to do so by being the wind beneath your wings of aspiration, and dreams. It was an eye opener to the world out there. A thorough learning experience of sorts. Air India helped me grow and have my own wings of confidence, knowledge ,skills and gave me the courage to take on the world.

Pros

Meeting new people, visiting new destinations, embracing new cultures, flight and passenger safety skills

great learning experience

Great learning Experience. it was pleasure working there . People are really nice cooperative and understanding. Else vast variety of work . I find it really helpful

Average experience

I would not recommend anyone as growth in salary too slow and lot of competition for one post. For growth you strong linkups or pick up balls of boses

okay

AI is good place to work for and it has good work like balance. various opportunities to grow your carrier and become a good human being . Thanks

Job

Air India company is a good company in which from so many days I am ready to do job in this good company may be I'm very thankful to this company.

Great place to get experience

It was a great opportunity to improve my skills and to develop my knowledge.There are different departments to get experience from. New tasks in everyday.

Work

Good place to shape your future Well experienced technician and Engineers Proper equipment for type of aircraft Well maintained hanger Good facility at work place

Pros

Good trainers

Cons

Lack of development

Last 8 to 9 month very bad condition for company no.

No time to time salary Havey working. Dailey extra work ( Over time) but not any facilities for Any FTC staff.no medical facilities. Last 8 to 10 month very bad conditions. Ext

Pros

Just one tag it's A national career

Cons

No future for young generation

Good Learning but the leadership can be more improved

Work Flexibility, Government Airlines Management should be improved Punctuality of the employees Salary timelines can be improved and the work culture.

Working with Air India was an overall Great Experience and got to learn a lot of things and gained some very useful skills.

I was very excited to work with such an Airline which had such a great reputation in the market and my expectations were very high regarding the skills and knowledge which i was about to learn. The company did not let down my expectations and very day was great and challenging. There were times when the task which i was assigned were tough but my senior trainers were very experienced and co-operative they thought me how to work at such difficult times and how to manage time. My overall experience at Air India was unforgettable and i got to learn a lot of new skills which will help me boost my future career in this field.

Very competitive job

After acquiring so many b2 licence there is no progress in career. At present there is uncertainty with the company. In view of recent closer of other airline in this country people may lose their job.

Air India

Air India is one of best company in my life, because I get great opportunity work there, I learnt many things this company, I get good manger, in ever day I studied new thinking,in day by day i understand how to handle the passager in my personal reasons I skip the job ,

productive

it was a good experience....i did a lot of exciting work there which helped me to build my capabilities to the extent that i can now d a lot of work of my own.

Demanding and learning workplace

Good place to work with job security. I learned a lot during my job with Air India Limited. The job required me to go into the very minor details of assignments in hand.

My dream work place

Air India Aiatsl , its a pride and honor to be a part of our National carrier, this job not only was earning for me but also it helped me to improve.

Good and New work Experience with AIATSL. I Learnt many new things there great experience.

I Learnt many new things there great experience. New style of working and many things. Also I got superior who helped me to understand many new things.

na

I cant say anything. Less salary No job security Heavy work Even huge load of work less amount of salary No medical benefits No travelling allowance

Excellent

Fabulous airlines company with beneficial perks with lovely behaviour with the staffs the working hours are limited as per the guidelines and discipline is highly maintained

workplace is good but no growth.

I have been worked since 2010 a Lot of training was completed bur the company's growth rate is zero and I want to develop my skill and improve my future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Air India. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Air India with