Air India logo
Air India

Air India Management reviews

Clear
Work-Life Balance

No fun at all. Need training to understand work which i never received

I learnt compliance,welfare. workplace is OK in terms of culture. Management should take interest in training young employees. No benefits like permanent employees and I was on 5 years contract. So differentiation between contract and permanent staff.

Pros

Big name on resume

Cons

NO proper support, all system of working, too much paper work

Selfish employees

Employees are less committed, less sincerity, self thinking and benefits only, poor management, chaotic coordination, seniority plays biggest role, always biased judgment, Makes juniors or new joins to work more and harassment. poor customer service, most of the staffs are not loyal, lazy and least bothered. But there are few who, cares , supports, and loyal to the company. but rest are, concerned about filling up their on pocket.

Pros

Free hotel stays in single rooms

Cons

less staff support and coordination

It's a moderate experience

Unlike their internal management issues they've good team and HR. They maintain basic attendance of everyone. As it was back office operations and it was located in Old Airport there was no much of work to do and as interns only job to do was data entry and know HR responsibilities and work.

Pros

Certificate and experience

Cons

No paid internship

Productive And Fun Workplace

Air india has a faithful management and his workplace is soo exciting and enjoyable for my experience,I love air india & i love air india workplace culture. Thank You.

No security for Job

No proper management no proper guidance provided no proper training provided without equipment we asked to work on ramps. No proper work given as per our designation always we are asked to work on different things..

Exprience in Air India is very nice

There are all staff are coming operative & helping to all. It is new experience to work with top management level staff aslo. I am grateful to work with all Staff. Cul

Good Learning but the leadership can be more improved

Work Flexibility, Government Airlines Management should be improved Punctuality of the employees Salary timelines can be improved and the work culture.

Productive and fun workplace

Overall work culture was good.Co-operation between management and sub-ordinates was productive.Medical,Welfare and transport facilities were good.Need improvement in revenue routes.

Competitive,bad politics play

I have learned how to take decisions at tuff time,management is not good as it should be. The hardest part of the job when I was in chennai there was a devastated flood time that tym we have evacuated many pax in safe zone it has been given very experience to me.

Don't waste your time to work here

No future, Don't waste your time to work here.please don't work here, you will lose your time and nothing will get in return, No future, Don't waste your time to work here.

Productive and interesting workplace

A typical day at work used to start with a task sheet given for the day and thus completing the given task within the time limit was very competitive. The job taught me many things like maintaining the aircrafts , repairing , servicing, overhauling of engines etc. The management was perfect which helped me manage tasks according to the time. workplace culture was very friendly and everyone celebrated festivals or special occasions together. Meeting up to the standards was the most difficult part yet we completed it within the prescribed time limit the way it should have been done. Working in such a fantastic company would be something someone will just dream of.

Pros

flexible and sufficien

productive

it was my first job and almost b3 years I was work with Air India because of management support I learn my work properly moreover it is good atmosphere for new employees to lear work.

Hassle free workstyle

I worked as intern there for 2 months, i learned few things like sap(the accounting software they use), in sap i only learnt putting sales and purchase receipt entry and the management do not have enough time to give to interns

Flexible to work

This is my first in my career, It was very useful for me to handling management, learned lot of there well learned supervising, So it is boost of started my career

Work perfection and productive

The management has highly regulation policy of aircraft maintenance, management and CAMO(QC) under DGCA. It is a Very fine organization to work in the field of avition.

Pros

free work space

Very good to work with

Very good place to work with. Good career advancement and job security. Pay as per government guidelines but perks of unlimited medical for self even after retirement. Air tickets quota for everyone which is ofcourse subject to seat availability. But firm bookings can also be made for a limited number of seats well in advance. This depends on management policy based in seasonal load factors.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Government pressures

Payment not affordable

Payment not affordable, no job satisfaction, no job security, medical not satisfactory, no grade wise increments, management not proper & also corrupted, only things about self promotions, they have no interest in their workers,arrange contracts & get benefits.

Bunch of babus

If you're in AI, you definitely must be connected. Typical babu/IAS attitude. Pilots earn their ranks not with their skill, aptitude, or hard work; but through other channels. Poor quality of copilots; all it takes is some connection to get in. Unfair work culture and poor ethics. Mostly about politics. Some of the pilots are alright, mostly from the senior IGRUA cadre. Absolutely unprofessional and dirty work environment. Poor standards and class. The quality has steadily been going down. Management is probably one of the worst in the industry, and the inhuman work practices only makes it worse. Definitely not worth it if you are a well-spoken, polished, hard working, and are a professional with officer like qualities. This place is mostly full of selfish hooligans who have only one thing on their mind - $$$. Not recommended! The benefits and entitlements are fine, but they're messing it up there too.

Pros

ID passages, Medical cover

Cons

Unhealthy work environment, uncouth and unprofessional attitude, company policies

Aprenteceship

The employee should never hear about positive performance or performance in need of improvement for the first time at your formal performance discussion meeting unless it is new information or insight. Effective managers discuss both positive performance and areas for improvement regularly, even daily or weekly. Aim to make the contents of the performance review discussion a re-emphasis of critical points.

Pros

colleagues

Cons

management

Customer service agent

It was very bad because the management was not listening to employee and not giving to much benefits to its employee and working culture is too much bad salary is also not raising too much in 3 year salary is raising.

Pros

Not available

Cons

No short break

good

good workplace enjoyable part of the job i'm learned lime maintenance in transit aircraft good management good culture of workplace and workers 3 shift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Air India. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Air India with