Air India logo

Clear
Work-Life Balance
Pay & Benefits

challanging workspace

it was challanging to work with at airindia.nice people from all over the country came here at airindia air transport services limited.cargo operation was fun to do with.

Pros

free tickets

Cons

long hours at winter

Selfish employees

Employees are less committed, less sincerity, self thinking and benefits only, poor management, chaotic coordination, seniority plays biggest role, always biased judgment, Makes juniors or new joins to work more and harassment. poor customer service, most of the staffs are not loyal, lazy and least bothered. But there are few who, cares , supports, and loyal to the company. but rest are, concerned about filling up their on pocket.

Pros

Free hotel stays in single rooms

Cons

less staff support and coordination

No fun at all. Need training to understand work which i never received

I learnt compliance,welfare. workplace is OK in terms of culture. Management should take interest in training young employees. No benefits like permanent employees and I was on 5 years contract. So differentiation between contract and permanent staff.

Pros

Big name on resume

Cons

NO proper support, all system of working, too much paper work

Average experience

I would not recommend anyone as growth in salary too slow and lot of competition for one post. For growth you strong linkups or pick up balls of boses

My favorite airline company...and my dream to a part of air India as a air hostess....

Salary should be a little bit more...and that's all ....and I love everything about this airline....each and every person having a dream of joining airline..must join air India...coz it's the perfect airline with a good salary

Good work place

Good place to work, no work tensions, but airport is too far away from the City. Traveling daily long distance may impact health. If Near by no issues.

Last 8 to 9 month very bad condition for company no.

No time to time salary Havey working. Dailey extra work ( Over time) but not any facilities for Any FTC staff.no medical facilities. Last 8 to 10 month very bad conditions. Ext

Pros

Just one tag it's A national career

Cons

No future for young generation

Good Learning but the leadership can be more improved

Work Flexibility, Government Airlines Management should be improved Punctuality of the employees Salary timelines can be improved and the work culture.

Productive and fun workplace

Overall work culture was good.Co-operation between management and sub-ordinates was productive.Medical,Welfare and transport facilities were good.Need improvement in revenue routes.

Good aviation sector

Airlines job is very good , it's a future site, and big Airlines, many employers in our India, Mary airport in our country, salary is a good. So i like aviation industry.

na

I cant say anything. Less salary No job security Heavy work Even huge load of work less amount of salary No medical benefits No travelling allowance

productive

place for learning, from morning to afternoon you have to do the work in between you can have very delicious and very very cheap food from the canteen.

It was fast paced as we had to send the flights on time and and that was challenging but at the same time it was fun I enjoyed it.

While working with Airline I learned the value of time when we had to send the flights on time as some Airlines lose a lot of money and customers if flights get delayed. Greeting everyone with a smile and helping them with their check in procedures and guiding them towards Aircraft and making their journey memorable was my motto.

Pros

Canteen was subsidized so lunch was good and and at a reasonable price.

Cons

Night shifts.

Many Departments

Work pressure is lot. One should have more tendency to wait and complete the given work. Crucial Environment with staffs. Working tip: Very unpredictability of work and staffs behaviour towards work.

Pros

Canteen and coupons facility

Cons

Long hours stretch work

Payment not affordable

Payment not affordable, no job satisfaction, no job security, medical not satisfactory, no grade wise increments, management not proper & also corrupted, only things about self promotions, they have no interest in their workers,arrange contracts & get benefits.

Bunch of babus

If you're in AI, you definitely must be connected. Typical babu/IAS attitude. Pilots earn their ranks not with their skill, aptitude, or hard work; but through other channels. Poor quality of copilots; all it takes is some connection to get in. Unfair work culture and poor ethics. Mostly about politics. Some of the pilots are alright, mostly from the senior IGRUA cadre. Absolutely unprofessional and dirty work environment. Poor standards and class. The quality has steadily been going down. Management is probably one of the worst in the industry, and the inhuman work practices only makes it worse. Definitely not worth it if you are a well-spoken, polished, hard working, and are a professional with officer like qualities. This place is mostly full of selfish hooligans who have only one thing on their mind - $$$. Not recommended! The benefits and entitlements are fine, but they're messing it up there too.

Pros

ID passages, Medical cover

Cons

Unhealthy work environment, uncouth and unprofessional attitude, company policies

Fun workplace

The Seniors are very good person. He help always. I have achieved lot of experience from him. They're guide me. And also my colleague very good relation.

Pros

Lunch time is fun time. Free minded surrounding.

Customer service agent

It was very bad because the management was not listening to employee and not giving to much benefits to its employee and working culture is too much bad salary is also not raising too much in 3 year salary is raising.

Pros

Not available

Cons

No short break

Nice place to work

Air india, Air India is a great place to work, easy joining, almost free food good food at cheap rate provided by air India, because of some personal issue air India cancelled my contract otherwise good company to work for life time

Homely culture with fun people

The work culture is quite relaxed. As I was having a short term internship provided by my college but the experience was good enough. I did not had any specific responsibilities and it was more of learning than of working.

Pros

Very cheap coffee and lunch

Cons

Work slows down after lunch

Learning is good

Good for a start, but no more growth in the profile. You have to accept the same role for years with very less salary increase. Change has to start in the management. It is very good news reputated company, but lake of proper management and people eating a lot with what ever the revenue generates.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Air India. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Air India with