Air India logo

Clear
Work-Life Balance
Pay & Benefits

challanging workspace

it was challanging to work with at airindia.nice people from all over the country came here at airindia air transport services limited.cargo operation was fun to do with.

Pros

free tickets

Cons

long hours at winter

Average experience

I would not recommend anyone as growth in salary too slow and lot of competition for one post. For growth you strong linkups or pick up balls of boses

okay

AI is good place to work for and it has good work like balance. various opportunities to grow your carrier and become a good human being . Thanks

Job

Air India company is a good company in which from so many days I am ready to do job in this good company may be I'm very thankful to this company.

Very competitive job

After acquiring so many b2 licence there is no progress in career. At present there is uncertainty with the company. In view of recent closer of other airline in this country people may lose their job.

Air India

Air India is one of best company in my life, because I get great opportunity work there, I learnt many things this company, I get good manger, in ever day I studied new thinking,in day by day i understand how to handle the passager in my personal reasons I skip the job ,

Good and New work Experience with AIATSL. I Learnt many new things there great experience.

I Learnt many new things there great experience. New style of working and many things. Also I got superior who helped me to understand many new things.

Productive & Fun Work Place

It was a really exciting period of working in Air India. I learned a lot of things during my work tenure & enjoy the work culture. As there was 5 days week, we were getting a good quality of family life. Transport service between station & work location was very good. Medical facilities were also really nice.

Excellent

Fabulous airlines company with beneficial perks with lovely behaviour with the staffs the working hours are limited as per the guidelines and discipline is highly maintained

Job Security & Healthy Atmospehere

Healthy and Happy Culture to work with. Good opportunity to learn new things. work stability and flexibility. Job Security. Good location. Great facilities for employees and their family.

Very competitive within the organisation, which is a Must for anyone to grow as an individual.

Great to be in an organisation like AirIndia. It has given me everything in life. A great company will expose you to all sorts of competitive difficulties to make one strong individual.

It was a great experience working with Air India

As I stated my professional career with Air India so it was really a great experience working with it. It helped me in dealing with people and situation. The workplace culture was very healthy and plesent. I enjoyed working with the company.

Many Departments

Work pressure is lot. One should have more tendency to wait and complete the given work. Crucial Environment with staffs. Working tip: Very unpredictability of work and staffs behaviour towards work.

Pros

Canteen and coupons facility

Cons

Long hours stretch work

Work perfection and productive

The management has highly regulation policy of aircraft maintenance, management and CAMO(QC) under DGCA. It is a Very fine organization to work in the field of avition.

Pros

free work space

Cons

Reviews is absolutely good bcz air India is one of the best company

Air india is very good airline in this field and air India is old and trusted airline I saw every time review on air India page air India is fastest growth company in the airline field and I'm trying my best to be a part of Air india

Pros

Fre lunches

Cons

Productive and fun work place

Enjoyed it, it was absolutely fun, put in dedication, hard work, maintained balance between person and work life, had complete job satisfaction, gained lot of respect from the Society, it was an absolute honour.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

The job is nice and it has no future so I look for job which grow my career

I work as an aIrline security officer but I like to do engineering work which is my dream but this job some how different and I choose this job because it is aviation job

Cons

An ideal organization that one can retire from

The company has all the features of government owned company. Great job security which means irrespective of the quality of one's work (unless it is obviously harmful to the company) you still have the job. Perks are high, but management culture is dominated by the influential and those that have 'connections'.

Ambiente lavorativo

ambiente di lavoro amichevole e dipendenti I dipendenti senior sono utili per completare i lavori assegnati

professional

Highly disciplined and systematic work culture. Includes fun activities has a library with superb books on various subjects it has helped me to grow personally

Pros

academic

Cons

limited scope

A good place to learn and explore skills

A good place to grow and enhance. Ample opportunities available to develop technical and social skills. Flexibility and good projects available. Plus good projects

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Air India. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Air India with