Air India

Air India Employee Reviews

I liked to work happily in Air India with good staff and learn new things daily from them ver cooperative and helpful. Meeting new staff daily taking immediate responsibility of work every time. Like Air India staff I have not got happiness from other companies where I worked. Air India staff never hurt me while working they used to help me on time. I loved spending time with doctors sister, pharmacist staff admin staff etc.
Pros
Sometimes
Cons
8:00 hrs
New colleagues everyday work in new environment meet different people everyday learn something new handle different situations travel different places and see the world
Pros
separate meals provided with different 5 star hotel stays for free
Cons
odd working hours
you could build your good profile here and should go for a better future with this airline..the staff and the seniors are such supportive and helpful.
Depends on the individual, my type can fit in anywhere and make the most of it. A Good company. One can learn / teach and perform to the best if given a chance.
Pros
Learn a lot.
Cons
Laid back attitude.
Since flight operations are round the clock , we are subjected to odd hour call time. This generally involves a long flight, often over 10 hours or more. But there’s adequate rest with all facilities in 5 star hotels. The remuneration is pretty healthy,with company perks and other benefits like free Medicals and passages.
Pros
Free tickets and medicals
Cons
Jet lag, erratic work schedules
it was good experience working with Air India. I learned a lot from my seniors, my colleagues and my juniors. I joined in Mumbai at CSIA. Staff was very supportive. I learned flight handling, equipment maintenance and their emergency operations when they break down. Apart from Flight handling I learned Procurement of Ground support Equipment, Workshop Items, Transportation of GSEs from one station to other, Liaising with Port Clearing Agents. Budget planning, Equipment Inventory, Record maintenance etc.
Pros
get full time for personal life.
Cons
no career growth.
worked as an implant trainee in the company where they make u pay money for the company to get the post and later on makes u work with no benefit apart from their company certificate for the experience no future job opportunity within the company
Pros
great exposure
Cons
no benefits, no job
Good place to work but there is too much discremination between Permanent Staff and Contract staff. Career progression is very slow Salary increment and accomodation not available
Pros
Goverment Company
Cons
Discrimination by management
Hi! I want to work on Air India Airline in shillong but i have work exberence but i'll try to be a good works on this jobs and I like to work on jobs
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Eight hour
Totally Government sector, But a good start for the career. Exposure in airline business, good learning. learned the fare calculation and its intricacies, , now Galileo does that for all, but working out a fare used to be very challenging and exciting task. You get the kick if you worked out a better fare, than your colleague, constent learning
It is a good place for the fresh intern graduates in aviation field to have a practical knowledge along with hands on experience. You get a better opportunity to work on an aircraft like: maintenance work. There are different shops or departments where you can visit and have a complete view and knowledge of the system under maintenance in particular department.
I work almost in all areas of airport Reservation & ticketing, marketing, check-in, boarding, cargo handling, loading supervisor, controller, load & trim sheet licence, finance function, VIP charters handlings etc
Pros
overtime govt holidays paternity leaves medical
Cons
low salary
It was great experience for me to learn a practical knowledge. Air India has good employee to share there experience and also compatible with intern and other people.
nice working environment and good perks. good learning growth prospects are good. medical coverage for lifetime. free tickets to self and famiily even after retirement.
Worked in Base Maintenance Department which involved quality and Part inspection of aircraft, repairing of composite material, lubrication of aircraft and worked in Cabin maintenance.
Excellent experience of being part of Air India Limited. Great career for air craft maintenance engineers and air staff. Lots of facilities and benefits.
Air India Ltd has been a good place to experience the most critical part of Public Relations i.e Crisis Management in today's hyperconnected world where the power lies in the consumer's hand.
Pros
Great team
Cons
Lack of work-motivation
had a wonderful experience in my ten years at Air India.learnt a lot, experience, patience,skills, interpersonal skills,service sector knowledge etc..
Pros
travel around the world
Cons
family time is lost
The environment is good and the team is amazing. Work gets done with ease. The people working there are very diligent and love their work. Sometimes it gets a bit hectic but the job gets done
Pros
long breaks
Cons
too lazy people in the team
Wonderful Job and a wonderful place to work with.Along with Ups and Downs a lot of fun filled pressure to be handled.Adequate time can be given to family as well.
atypical day atone work what you learned management workplaceand clture the hardest of the job the most enjoyable part the job airport and air india company mobarak Ali
Pros
am.08
Cons
pm.05
  1. Employee Reviews