Air India

Air India Employee Reviews

I liked to work happily in Air India with good staff and learn new things daily from them ver cooperative and helpful. Meeting new staff daily taking immediate responsibility of work every time. Like Air India staff I have not got happiness from other companies where I worked. Air India staff never hurt me while working they used to help me on time. I loved spending time with doctors sister, pharmacist staff admin staff etc.
Pros
Sometimes
Cons
8:00 hrs
This is good company but since its Gvt so you wont get any onsite chance or something. Also salary increments were not good.. You will get lots of benefits here. I worked here for 3.5 years and got a chance to work on good projects
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Average Salary Increments
it was awesome experience to work with air India. good staff, good people and provide lots of facility for their worker.air India is one of the best airline in India and people always die to work with then-m.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
I developed my entire carrier and company developed me from junior Engineer to senior executive level with all the facility to develop. Company prepared for civil aircraft license examinations in order to have the Aircraft License.
Pros
Free passages for international travel, Subsidiged food and Medical facilities
Cons
Shift duties
It was a pleasure working over there. Because the related area. The company trained me well on Airframe, Engine and Base maintenance division. Taught to solve problems, every one is good , good work atmosphere.
If u want to learn something then better join Air india. Its the organization which will give you the all basics need to learn about each and every thing about the aircraft engg.
oppertunity to have a close ecperience with many technical and engineering infrastructure in the field of aviation. the staffs also take initiation to teach the things that are new and hard to understand just through books
In total air india provides you with every professional difficulty you can face and help you brush up your skills. My mentor there was very supportive and helped me through the internship so frankly.
Regular monotonous Work environment is pretty dull Very old staff Hard to commute Not much exposure to any other work besides your own Less prospect for growth
Pros
Good brand name
Cons
Boring work culture
I was an implant trainee in air india express limited for the last 6 months. I had worked in aircraft scheduling, technical service(engines), component overhaul division(wheels and brakes). It was a nice experience for me. I had a good knowledge from there and studied more about the technical services and maintenance.
✅ Trip Verified | Mumbai to Hong Kong via Delhi. I arrived 10 mins after the boarding started, and was told to queue in line to board despite being a business class passenger. Thankfully another member of staff acknowledged my business class status and allowed me to board first. Due to technical reasons the flight was delayed by 45 minutes after boarding was completed. Staff were really nice looked after the people in business class and offered drinks and food. After take off, food was served and the food was really tasty. Only thing that bothered me was that Air India doesn't serve alcohol in the domestic sector. Layover in Delhi was good and efficient, and soon we were ready for take off. Crew took our meal choices and preferred drinks after take of. This sector they had alcohol. Decided to skip the late night dinner and just had a glass of champagne and got a nice sleep of 4 hours. Overall a good airline and would recommend.
Unfortunately it is not the norm, as many companies fail to practice good techniques to engage their employees. But thankfully, there are many ways that a company can change the atmosphere to create a better workplace environment. The main focus should be to give the employees a voice and create an office that’s for the people, by the people. Creating or reinventing an office to be employee-centric will lead to more success in the long term, as it’ll increase revenue growth and improve customer satisfaction.
Done my training in qcts and production planning department from june-16 to december-16. The training period was good and you can learn many new things about aviation in detail.
1. Maintenance of aircraft 2. About flying mechanisms, maintenance techniques, etc. 3. Management was not so efficient. 4. Typical government job culture. 5. Nothing much. 6. People
Pros
None for internship
Cons
No salary
successful in aligning organizational plans to deliver business value.Air India has been rated the world's third-most unsafe commercial airline by a German airline safety think-tank in a ranking that was debunked by the national carrier
I was working as a trainee in the company.I had hands-on and observational skill on number of ground equipment vehicles such as ground power units,forklift,ground cooling system.
Cons
Job is upto 8hours
If someone needs to gain experience on aircraft then this place is for you. I have worked as a trainee here for 1 year and I found it to be a disciplined and hard working place.
Its not a full time job its a part time job i worked in a contract base work wise their it is very good culture but as employee benefits its the worst management by the contract people but Air India staff are very helpful and taught us a lot
Not bad company, work is good but shift time schedule is bad.work place culture is good, I learned lots of things and I learned more subject on aircarfts.
Pros
nothing
Cons
great opportunity for any intern to gain full knowledge of airlines work and responsibilities of ground staff and great example of how an service industry work
Pros
supportive staff
Cons
long working hours
One of the great experience that to work on live aircrafts with highly talented AME's and technician. I am very much tankful for the higher authority to given me such a great experiences and also taken me as a part of the crew for a short period.
  1. Employee Reviews