Air India

Air India Employee Reviews

I learnt compliance,welfare. workplace is OK in terms of culture. Management should take interest in training young employees. No benefits like permanent employees and I was on 5 years contract. So differentiation between contract and permanent staff.
Pros
Big name on resume
Cons
NO proper support, all system of working, too much paper work
Worked as a customer service agent for handling of charter flights, under pressure and competitive environment. got an opportunity to learn many things related to customer handling and aviation industry.
Good place to work, no work tensions, but airport is too far away from the City. Traveling daily long distance may impact health. If Near by no issues.
No time to time salary Havey working. Dailey extra work ( Over time) but not any facilities for Any FTC staff.no medical facilities. Last 8 to 10 month very bad conditions. Ext
Pros
Just one tag it's A national career
Cons
No future for young generation
Work Flexibility, Government Airlines Management should be improved Punctuality of the employees Salary timelines can be improved and the work culture.
Air India is the major government avaition industry in India , i loved working here as an intern ! I learned about airplane engines , their assembly lines etc .
I was very excited to work with such an Airline which had such a great reputation in the market and my expectations were very high regarding the skills and knowledge which i was about to learn. The company did not let down my expectations and very day was great and challenging. There were times when the task which i was assigned were tough but my senior trainers were very experienced and co-operative they thought me how to work at such difficult times and how to manage time. My overall experience at Air India was unforgettable and i got to learn a lot of new skills which will help me boost my future career in this field.
Overall work culture was good.Co-operation between management and sub-ordinates was productive.Medical,Welfare and transport facilities were good.Need improvement in revenue routes.
After acquiring so many b2 licence there is no progress in career. At present there is uncertainty with the company. In view of recent closer of other airline in this country people may lose their job.
Air India is one of best company in my life, because I get great opportunity work there, I learnt many things this company, I get good manger, in ever day I studied new thinking,in day by day i understand how to handle the passager in my personal reasons I skip the job ,
Airlines job is very good , it's a future site, and big Airlines, many employers in our India, Mary airport in our country, salary is a good. So i like aviation industry.
I have learned how to take decisions at tuff time,management is not good as it should be. The hardest part of the job when I was in chennai there was a devastated flood time that tym we have evacuated many pax in safe zone it has been given very experience to me.
it was a good experience....i did a lot of exciting work there which helped me to build my capabilities to the extent that i can now d a lot of work of my own.
Good place to work with job security. I learned a lot during my job with Air India Limited. The job required me to go into the very minor details of assignments in hand.
Air India Aiatsl , its a pride and honor to be a part of our National carrier, this job not only was earning for me but also it helped me to improve.
I Learnt many new things there great experience. New style of working and many things. Also I got superior who helped me to understand many new things.
Senior is good and sported and any time help me good environment and full of pressure and I like this and I upgraded my skills and more of things and good company.
I cant say anything. Less salary No job security Heavy work Even huge load of work less amount of salary No medical benefits No travelling allowance
Great experience in Air India.am working in Air India air transport services and limited from Chennai airport.somany job are my response in the working area.like that break up manage area, flights attend area, make up supervisor area are my response..
place for learning, from morning to afternoon you have to do the work in between you can have very delicious and very very cheap food from the canteen.
It was a really exciting period of working in Air India. I learned a lot of things during my work tenure & enjoy the work culture. As there was 5 days week, we were getting a good quality of family life. Transport service between station & work location was very good. Medical facilities were also really nice.
  1. Employee Reviews