Air India

Air India Employee Reviews

I learnt compliance,welfare. workplace is OK in terms of culture. Management should take interest in training young employees. No benefits like permanent employees and I was on 5 years contract. So differentiation between contract and permanent staff.
Pros
Big name on resume
Cons
NO proper support, all system of working, too much paper work
Fabulous airlines company with beneficial perks with lovely behaviour with the staffs the working hours are limited as per the guidelines and discipline is highly maintained
I know how to take care of our customer efficiently I would be able to quickly understand all their needs and can provide a satisfactory remarkable service. My skillset and expertise makes me a valuable asset to your organization.
No future, Don't waste your time to work here.please don't work here, you will lose your time and nothing will get in return, No future, Don't waste your time to work here.
I have been worked since 2010 a Lot of training was completed bur the company's growth rate is zero and I want to develop my skill and improve my future.
● Analysing the passenger manifest daily. ● Analysing the Tele-sale, day to day sales and profit. ● Checking the ticket status i.e. if passengers are flown or no show. ● Preparing the list of No Show Passengers.
A typical day at work used to start with a task sheet given for the day and thus completing the given task within the time limit was very competitive. The job taught me many things like maintaining the aircrafts , repairing , servicing, overhauling of engines etc. The management was perfect which helped me manage tasks according to the time. workplace culture was very friendly and everyone celebrated festivals or special occasions together. Meeting up to the standards was the most difficult part yet we completed it within the prescribed time limit the way it should have been done. Working in such a fantastic company would be something someone will just dream of.
Pros
flexible and sufficien
Its was good environment to work as admin in HR as it was co-operation with staffs and communication with employees with determination,dedication and hardwork
Healthy and Happy Culture to work with. Good opportunity to learn new things. work stability and flexibility. Job Security. Good location. Great facilities for employees and their family.
Great to be in an organisation like AirIndia. It has given me everything in life. A great company will expose you to all sorts of competitive difficulties to make one strong individual.
while working in air india it gives a good pleasure for me and i believe it a good privilage for me and from there i learned more things related to aircraft especially wheels and breaks,i spent almost 80% of time in the wheel shop it helps me to achieve more knowledge as well as to study works from there and also provide me to built a good technical skills.
Its a good platform for work. People are usually engrossed in their work. Tasks are assigned to a specialist. They have experts for every work. I had a good experience with that team.
it was my first job and almost b3 years I was work with Air India because of management support I learn my work properly moreover it is good atmosphere for new employees to lear work.
I worked as intern there for 2 months, i learned few things like sap(the accounting software they use), in sap i only learnt putting sales and purchase receipt entry and the management do not have enough time to give to interns
Air India is a government controlled airline who know very well to satisfy their customers with every possible queries . Staff was very helpful and work environment was also hygienic
Very accurately and precisely service done by the engineers High technologies and upgraded machinery that I learned Love to be a part of air craft maintenance team
Working in airindia is like having a vast experience over a wide body aircraft. Much more to learn for fresher's. We get to work in Shop maintenance, Line maintenance as well as in Base maintenance.
This is my first in my career, It was very useful for me to handling management, learned lot of there well learned supervising, So it is boost of started my career
Air India is a national carrier of India and it's one of the good air line in India and it's a full service flight more over air India having a budget air line wing that is air India express . Air India express mainly focused of Middle East sector . I am really glad that to work with air India express and air India made my life better in many aspects so I am really grateful to Airindia
Working with AIRINDIA is awesome. Everyday i got to meet up with new people,new destination, new experiences. Air india is national carrier Of India and one must feel proud working it and serving the nation.
It was nice and good to work the place were we can learn good things and good work I have gained a much knowledge in Air India from IT department hardware and software
  1. Employee Reviews