AirAsia

AirAsia Employee Reviews

India45 reviews

companygoodplaceworkingmanagementworkairasiaasia

Fun workplace

Normal workday is fun and good. You have direct access to senior management and get in touch with them with any issues you face.Challenging situations are observed, which helps you grow better in your profession.

Pros

Coupons for Air tickets

Cons

Less staff strength

Unproductive and futureless work place

Zero support from the management. Even if one is dying he has to report to office. SL is non existent, you cannot fall sick in this company, if u do fall sick 8000 bucks get deducted from your salary. Work life balance is non existent

Pros

Nil

Cons

Good for people who can butter

AirAsia insights

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility

Fun workplace

It was overall a good experience working there.I enjoyed my work until i was working with Airasia. For a beginner in aviation It is a good airline but it needs to pull thier socks when it comes to training staff because i find them a bit casual rather than professional which ends up to more complaints from customers which is not a very good sign in market .

Pros

Na

Cons

Poor Management

Increase the salery of the staff

I am staff of Janus handling AirAsia india ImphalBut salary of Janus is to low we can efforts now a days please do the need for the staff of JanusWork culture is very good in Air Asia India

Really Relaxed and Calm There is no frestration .

The work was really good to do without any difficulty, And there was no such pressure from the managers. Really sapportive from seniors during the shift they corrrect the mistakes while we go wrong . I really liked the the atmosphere of the company And anyone would be Interested they can go ahead and apply for the job and If get selected be part of the company and work hard.

Pros

There were discounts for staff for food we have from Airport Canteen.

Productive & fun workplace

Hi, Yea i should admit it AirAsia is one of the best companies i have ever worked & great place to work because staff come first here.For people like from top management to the executives all are oneAirAsia. ALL FOR ONE & ONE FOR ALL I can call it as my second home

Great

Enjoyed working in airasia and learned many things, good experience. Had only difficulty while doing break shifts. Salary was good , work culture was great.

I worked 5 years and I was happy

Airasia is one of the best airline .The management was awesome and the staff was friendly it gives lot of opportunity.and wonderful staff benefits.I really enjoyed the time in airasia

Good experience and an amazing Start

It was an amazing experience.. I learnt a lot from AirAsia .. The experience transformed me in altogether different person .. I would highly recommend AirAsia if want to start your career as a cabin crew . Good luck ..

Productive and Friendly work place

Its a very good organization to work in & My skills including communication & over all confidence have enhances with the opportunities provided to me.

Ok

Normalement cela corespond aux standard du metier de

Good company to work and growth is there

It's a growing company with friendly environment and gives benefits.You get a chance for growth in career,become confident,well groomed and many more things to learn every day

proud to be an Air Asia All-star

Amazing place to work. good place to gain experience and knowledge. friendly staff. many fun activities throughout the year and lots of staff engagement.

Terrible A.C maintenance

Often there are MELs. Some are questionable. A few are simply unsafe. Many A.C. have old PACs so, in summer time, on the ground, It can be 32c in the cockpit! Schedule changes often.

good place to work

Since the company is growing in India, Lot of potential in the company. I feel ALL STAR employees are happy at their workplace, which is the imp thing. Feedbacks and suggestions are worked upon.

Wonderful working environment with ample of perks

The company slogan All for one one for All,, says it All, the company is driven by the best of the people in the industry. in terms of their attributes , Ethics , and knowledge. Airasia is an amazing work place with full of fun and it allows you to work freely by using your skills . The best attraction of workplace is the energetic team they have.

Pros

Free flight tickets

Cons

long work hours

productive fast paced

World's best low cost airline- from training till working on board Air Asia takes you places and the work life is fast and productive,if travel is your nature then this is the best place to work and travel. It is more like a family with friendly environment yet a professional outlook.Lot of employee benefits and flexible duty.

Pros

employee benefits

Cons

career advancement

Best Airline and people to work with

All for one one for All,, says it All, the company is driven by the best of the people in the industry. in terms of their attributes , Ethics , and knowledge. I could write a million words About Air Asia and its work culture ,,, but only recommend you to join and experience it. If you have that zeal to deliver and perform the best in you. this is the company you should be working for.

Pros

best in the world

Cons

Never under the leadership of Great people.

Fun culture, multi tasking

It's an organization which focuses on "fun culture " being a motivational factor for employees to work zealously. Multi tasking is the view of the organization.

nice to work

have limited time to work in this organisation but best place to learn and good place to work. the manager is so kind and teach me more technique in order closing

its always some thing new every day

Air asia is an good company but less staff in flight operation department , we use to do all kindly of job at flight operation Monitoring flight movement , handling flight Deck crew , weather monitoring ,Notams and FDTL .& sending all weather information

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AirAsia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare AirAsia with