AirAsia

AirAsia Culture reviews

I am staff of Janus handling AirAsia india ImphalBut salary of Janus is to low we can efforts now a days please do the need for the staff of JanusWork culture is very good in Air Asia India
Enjoyed working in airasia and learned many things, good experience. Had only difficulty while doing break shifts. Salary was good , work culture was great.
Airasia is one of the best airline .The management was awesome and the staff was friendly it gives lot of opportunity.and wonderful staff benefits.I really enjoyed the time in airasia
Amazing place to work. good place to gain experience and knowledge. friendly staff. many fun activities throughout the year and lots of staff engagement.
All for one one for All,, says it All, the company is driven by the best of the people in the industry. in terms of their attributes , Ethics , and knowledge. I could write a million words About Air Asia and its work culture ,,, but only recommend you to join and experience it. If you have that zeal to deliver and perform the best in you. this is the company you should be working for.
Pros
best in the world
Cons
Never under the leadership of Great people.
It's an organization which focuses on "fun culture " being a motivational factor for employees to work zealously. Multi tasking is the view of the organization.
I like the way of working and easy approach of top management with the friendly manner , the most enjoyable part is travelling to different places for work
Work Culture @ Work Location pretty Good. Have freedom in your project. 1) Management - Easy to access. 2) Manager - Open Minded with good support. 3) Culture - Very Good.
Great . It is a great Company and it's secured job. People are friendly and caring . It's a nice job and it's worth working here because people are humble and welcoming, when you know you work far away from home. It's a family here.
Great environment to pursue your career. Very stable current top management. Exhaustive learning how to work under pressure and deliver with motivation for your team leader.
The environment was very good. I wanted to get back to home and settle as few commitment at home were important. The hardest part when my own HOD did not supported his own department and supported other department when there was some operational issues at work.
Pros
Good team working under me.
Cons
Airport manager very much manipulative.
Good company to work with good culture and staff attitude Decent pay masters. Flexible timings. Good trainers. Good and easy environment with professionalism as well..
Pros
Good culture
Air Asia has a total different culture compared to any other Indian Airline. They have managed to bring out the Malaysian Culture into the Indian Skies. I found the best co-workers I could ever have. My journey through Air Asia so far, has been a tremendous one.
I Learned how to handle the guest in all the situations,i loved working in Airasia.I have learned a many things about the aviation.
Too far from the city, spends almost 5 hrs in travelling and hence work life balance will be a challenge. Otherwise carry amazing culture in Malyasia and has to be driven that in India too.