AirAsia

AirAsia Job Security & Advancement reviews

Enjoyed working in airasia and learned many things, good experience. Had only difficulty while doing break shifts. Salary was good , work culture was great.
It was an amazing experience.. I learnt a lot from AirAsia .. The experience transformed me in altogether different person .. I would highly recommend AirAsia if want to start your career as a cabin crew . Good luck ..
Its a very good organization to work in & My skills including communication & over all confidence have enhances with the opportunities provided to me.
It's a growing company with friendly environment and gives benefits.You get a chance for growth in career,become confident,well groomed and many more things to learn every day
Since the company is growing in India, Lot of potential in the company. I feel ALL STAR employees are happy at their workplace, which is the imp thing. Feedbacks and suggestions are worked upon.
World's best low cost airline- from training till working on board Air Asia takes you places and the work life is fast and productive,if travel is your nature then this is the best place to work and travel. It is more like a family with friendly environment yet a professional outlook.Lot of employee benefits and flexible duty.
Pros
employee benefits
Cons
career advancement
Work Culture @ Work Location pretty Good. Have freedom in your project. 1) Management - Easy to access. 2) Manager - Open Minded with good support. 3) Culture - Very Good.
people oriented and a company where all skills are appreciated and developed. Each person can find what they excel in over here. Plenty of opportunities to explore your self.
Its was best place where i start up my carrer. I have learnt so much from this airline industry. It is well dignified field to grow up. Its the best ever.
Great environment to pursue your career. Very stable current top management. Exhaustive learning how to work under pressure and deliver with motivation for your team leader.
Working with Airasia was overall an amazing experience. It was there I learnt the work life balance and time management skills. It was a very competetive environment which helped me imorove my skills and also develop necessary skill sets required to work anywhere.
Pros
Friendly environment
Too far from the city, spends almost 5 hrs in travelling and hence work life balance will be a challenge. Otherwise carry amazing culture in Malyasia and has to be driven that in India too.
I worked with this company around 2 years and I found that company will be a leading organization among the world