AirAsia

AirAsia Work-Life Balance reviews

The work was really good to do without any difficulty, And there was no such pressure from the managers. Really sapportive from seniors during the shift they corrrect the mistakes while we go wrong . I really liked the the atmosphere of the company And anyone would be Interested they can go ahead and apply for the job and If get selected be part of the company and work hard.
Pros
There were discounts for staff for food we have from Airport Canteen.
Enjoyed working in airasia and learned many things, good experience. Had only difficulty while doing break shifts. Salary was good , work culture was great.
It was an amazing experience.. I learnt a lot from AirAsia .. The experience transformed me in altogether different person .. I would highly recommend AirAsia if want to start your career as a cabin crew . Good luck ..
It's a growing company with friendly environment and gives benefits.You get a chance for growth in career,become confident,well groomed and many more things to learn every day
Since the company is growing in India, Lot of potential in the company. I feel ALL STAR employees are happy at their workplace, which is the imp thing. Feedbacks and suggestions are worked upon.
World's best low cost airline- from training till working on board Air Asia takes you places and the work life is fast and productive,if travel is your nature then this is the best place to work and travel. It is more like a family with friendly environment yet a professional outlook.Lot of employee benefits and flexible duty.
Pros
employee benefits
Cons
career advancement
people oriented and a company where all skills are appreciated and developed. Each person can find what they excel in over here. Plenty of opportunities to explore your self.
Great environment to pursue your career. Very stable current top management. Exhaustive learning how to work under pressure and deliver with motivation for your team leader.
Working with Airasia was overall an amazing experience. It was there I learnt the work life balance and time management skills. It was a very competetive environment which helped me imorove my skills and also develop necessary skill sets required to work anywhere.
Pros
Friendly environment
Too far from the city, spends almost 5 hrs in travelling and hence work life balance will be a challenge. Otherwise carry amazing culture in Malyasia and has to be driven that in India too.
iam learned lot of info this company.if iam joining the company as a fresher,now whats i am learning about pax handling is full credit of ai r asia cochin team. its fully exellent suportive managment too. helping of one of the human being is geting gods grace,it will be happen daily of our jobs life.its really awasome.
Pros
free food
Cons
I worked with this company around 2 years and I found that company will be a leading organization among the world