Airbus Group

Airbus Group Employee Reviews in Ashburn, VA

You’re seeing reviews in Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Airbus Group is now Satair Group. I enjoyed my job there very much and the only reason I left was for a higher salary with another company. I would highly recommend this company.
Pros
Employee benefits
Cons
Too many meetinngs
Fast paced work environment with good people working hard to please their customers. Order processing 24 hrs a day at AOG desk and day shift for non emergency spares sales. Can be a bit hectic with major mod programs and regular spares combined.
Pros
Good people
I enjoy wking at airbus the hr. people are awesome and fun to wk with mgr not all.one mgr I really liked tryed to be fair and understanding I did not like the other warehouse mgr he was unfair to people did not know how to mgr at all
Pros
hr lunch great benfits
Cons
need better mrg
cool place to work and very funn and welcoming place, great team very reliable place and high skilled well maintained. Im glade to be a part of the team
Benefits are above excellent. Facility has adequate lighting and is temperature controlled. I was told at during the job interview that there is absolutely no opportunity for advancement for Quality Inspectors.
Pros
Facility is temperature-controlled and well lit.
Cons
Absolutely no opportunity for career advancement or development.
enjoyable work environment with many work opportunities to utilize experience
Airbus had some great people. Management was good and bad. What I like best about the Airbus experience was the game to achieve goals as well as the company's benefits, perks. The toughest part about working at Airbus was dealing with the many cultures, but it was also one of the most satisfying aspects. I increased my communication abilities as well as my ability to make things happen in a diverse cultural environment.
Pros
generally a great company, some great management, benefits were outstanding
Cons
some very poor management, pay was not the best