Airbus Group

Airbus Group Reviews

India36 reviews

Found 36 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,808 reviews

great place to work

amazing place to work with amazing people. lots of learning opportunities and a career growth path. the teams are highly supportive and encouraging which makes one work harder. the teams are highly smart so one feels the need to better themselves to stay relevant in the organisation.

Growth is slower than inflation. Less importance to your work and more to politics.

I won't recommend joining it unless you are a pro at office politics.Growth is slower than inflation. No matter how hard you work, they will poke you for one thing throughout your career and reduce you variable and even withhold your promotion and reduce your hike. No matter how hard you work.

Cons

Bad Management, bad work life balance, non-technical managers and HR's pay no heed to employees.

Airbus Group insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Very good company, and employee friendly. Manager is appreciating, shows lot of empathy. Need to encourage more work from home, company has strick work from office policy

Very good place to grow

Innovative and collaborative work culture. Ample of opportunities to grow and advance in your field. Great products and processes. Good working conditions.

Productive and Learning environment

Lot of learning options for career growth with good culture.Good health insurance benefits and meal coupons.Diversity and easy reach to the higher management.

Sometimes streesfull and sometimes fun

company is good but less onsite opportunities. About compoany: NAVBLUE is a services company, wholly owned by Airbus, dedicated to Flight Operations & Air Traffic Management Solutions. Quick and easy pilot access to information with the NAVBLUE Electronic Flight Bag solution.

Good

Willing to explore new and want to develop in architect level.we will have work and balanced life in airbus group.it is a good place to learn and grow at new things in airbus

Excellent

Very new things I have learnt at airbus And more informative. Problem resolving and mainly dealing with customers So many new things I have learnt. Finally with a great experience

good work place

Multi national company with diverse workforce and distinct work culture. Exposure to various verticals and opportunity to work with different nationalities

Working for Airbus is an entirely difference experience.

Working for Airbus is an entirely different experience in my life. As a aeronautical engineering graduate I started my career there which is very good and unforgettable.

Poor Management

Pros: Decent Salary and other benefits. Very good leave Policy Job switch/ Inter Team mobility option Good Work-Life Balance (Flexi-Time) Cons: In simple words, I would say Airbus is a company of old people. Management does not know how to keep new people inspired and motivated. They are also not working on it. Very poor management. Very slow growth. Work becomes monotonous after 2-3 years. If you are looking for fast paced and high growth environment, this is not the company for you.

Airbus India is OK. Not as good as Airbus Europe.

Airbus India is OK. Salary for mechanical engineers is average (higher than smaller companies, but lower than engineering jobs at the same level in decent computer science and finance companies). "Flexi-time" (arriving any time between 7 am and 9:30 am, and leaving after 9 hours) is allowed, though not by all managers. There is good potential to learn, in engineering jobs. Close collaboration with technical focals in Europe. Airbus India gets engineering work for only civilian aircraft and helicopters, from Airbus Europe. Nothing related to defense or space, due to government restrictions. I think most of the advanced engineering work happens in Airbus Europe, where the payment rate to the company is around GBP 100 / hour. Airbus India may get lower level work, as the payment rate is around USD 33 / hour. (Note: these are rates for payment to the company, not the employee.) No final assembly line in India, so you will not get to see the real products being made. Only simulations and other computer work. Some work is given to sub-contractors from other (usually smaller) companies, e.g. P3, Altran, Quest Global, etc. They work in same office. Some people here may not have the time and patience to train freshers. If this is the case, you have to learn on your own. You may have to work on weekends when there is too much pressure.

Pros

Satisfaction of working in one of the two biggest aerospace companies in the world.

Cons

Average pay. A few employees are not so supportive.

Maintenance Manger

Im Stress & structure, design engineer with 20 years exp in aircraft / aero structures. i have total of 28 year experience in industry. At the present I work as a MRO design engineering manager , i work with 10/12 airlines . I have total of 28 years exp in engineering. I have worked in USA many times and all over Europe and middle East.. . I work on all parts of aircraft structures , such as primary, secondary, TRs, Nacelles, and even cabin interiors, even hydraulic systems, NPI, CI, SRM, CMM, IPC, and all... also aircraft seats. I design and approve new design work on repair for both composites, metallic and hybrid structures. I also carry out heat transfer and thermal engineering, vibration work, and introducing new technologies. I have 7 years exp in MRB, NC, I deal with airlines and OEMs. Development of Laser welding and braising on Hot section. I have worked for Airbus 12 years, Boeing Projects, bombardier, Fokker, UTC/Goodrich, spirit Aero-systems, GE/EGT and several more companies. I work with DERs and DOAs. I do all static analysis, sizing, interface loads, as for composites and metallic. I use FEA and also hand calculations, and classic methods . I use text books like, Bruhn, Nu, BDM, MMPDS, HSB, Peery, ESDU, etc,, i use Nastran and patran, also familiar with Ansys FEMAP and Nisa I work with standards such as , EASA, CS, FAR, JAR, DEF_STAN, also FAA work with DER and DOAs.

Pros

the Aircraft work

Cons

job security

Good environment

My opening grate Airbus Group Bangalore office is a great place to work good environment with the supporting team members with the platform to leaning. Good place for the aerospace graduates

Productive workplace

It is Collaborative working environment. Management is good at airbus project Problem-solving is easier since people with different skills and knowledge work together to produce a creative solution.

Project Manager

software Project management Daily status tracking Client meetings Leadership review meetings Planning, execution and monitoring Risk management Team management

Great place to work for, Many opportunitie

Company is quiet transparent about the policy and strategies, lot of learning, culture is quiet diversifies, Management is open to discussion. Responsibilities make you motivated in the job. Airbus provides it.

good

One of the good project to work and its fun to work here. Good team and lot to learn and grow. Good work and nice to learn. New technologies learnt.

Best company till now

I have worked with different organizations and Airbus had been the best of all . The team , the flexibility and freedom., I have enjoyed it all during my tenure at Airbus

A Great place to work

Airbus gives opportunity to be a “doer” who is able to visualise and execute plan doing whatever it takes to deliver the top-line and bottom-line performance successes. The management style can be described as “hands-on”, “decisive” and “flexible”. It has value and rewards creative thinking, initiative, teamwork, commitment and performance.

Pros

A visionary company

Excellent

I gained good knowledge at this company good supportive environment. And i started my career in 2010 and i have taken so many trainings in the presence of airbus company.

Pros

Good supportive

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Airbus Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Airbus Group in popular locations

• Airbus Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?